More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Silka03 Silka03

Who had messaged him?

Amber

You looked down at your phone to see that you had a message from someone new. Clicking on it you saw that it was from a lady named Amber. You looked at her message with a little bit of apprehension.

"Look. I'm not here for romance or love. It's been months and I'm all backed up. With that being said, I think you can help me out, and if you seek to make this help more available, I can pay you."

Pay you? What did she think this was? Those were your initial question but you decided to look at her profile and it made you pause.

https://ibb.co/Gvvqh9F (What Amber looks like)

She was beautiful. Black hair cascaded down her down her back while her body was thick and voluptuous. Her tanned skin and thick lips were commanding your eyes and yet even in a picture, her cock was a sight to behold. Your eyes stayed glued to it for a few seconds before looking over the rest of her profile.

Name: Amber

Height: 6'4

Body Type: Curvy

Cups SIze: 37DDD

Cock Size: 23 inches/3 inches

Personality: Rough and Demanding

She was a goddess in Futa form and you knew it.

(Credit to @Ashdragon19 for this chapter)

(If someone wants to write this branch, feel free to send in your chapters for review!)

How did she respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)