More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who would you like to date?

Amber the female bodybuilder

Amber had red hair that was usually tied back with green eyes and a pointed chin. her face looked quite feminine. She was in her mid to late 30's being 36 years old and a total gym nut.

even before she became a decently known bodybuilder she was usually in the gym. Amber was all muscle with practically no bodyfat however she had a lot of muscle. Her gym was used primrarily by bodybuilders both male and female along with other athletes but mostly bodybuilders.

Amber was 5'11 so not the tallest but she was taller or as tall as a decent portion of the men there. Amber was however the biggest of everyone in the gym out competing the men having massive muscles particularly her arms, back and abs. She weighed in at 225 pounds of pure muscle.

she was proud of this fact happy to be the biggest in the gym and often would tease the men for being small. which almost sounded funny with her feminine voice.

she however was quite vain being able to look at herself in the mirror for hours being utterly in love with herself. additionally she was not very smart basically being a cave woman or stereotypical barbarian which made her decently stupid though her muscles tended to make that not matter.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)