More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

So with that said, who are you, and what gender.

Amber Miller ( Goth chick )

Amber is a 19 year old goth girl. She wears a black dress, and has long hair, which she's dyed Raven black, with purple highlights, and wears glasses. Amber doesn't live in Kingston, but her parents do, and she's in town visiting them. Her mother's birthday is today, and she helping with the party. It's gonna be her , her parents, cousin Mary and her brother Tommy. Mary graduated with Amber, and Tommy graduates in a week.

"OK the cakes done" says Mary, as Amber pulls into the drive. She heads to the front door and knocks. Her dad Johnathan answers. "I'm I late dad" reply's Amber. "Nope the party is just about to start....your mom will be happy you made it" answers Johnathan. Johnathan has short brown hair, and also wears glasses. Amber walks in, on the coach sits her mom Julie, she has red hair, and is in a nice dress for her party. Beside her is cousin Tommy, he's chubby, and has brown hair as well. " happy birthday mother" says Amber as she walks over and hugs her.

Ahh....how sweet...next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)