More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Which story would you like to start with?

Amber Green: 20 year old exhibitionist

Amber sat in the carseat, nervously toying with her hands as they pulled into the parking lot. She looked out of the window while shifting in her seat, blushing intensely as she felt bare skin on the leather seating.

"And you're sure you want to do this?" Kimberly asked with a concerned tone as she drove "I mean, we haven't parked yet, we could always just go home..."

Amber sighed, looking down at herself, she was naked, completely. She'd gone to great lengths to make sure she didn't have anything at all on her, except some makeup, a girl had to be pretty. But this meant that her body wasn't hidden, not from her or anyone else...the tinted windows helped keep her C-cups hidden from random strangers though. "No Kim, please don't talk me out of this now...we're basically here already..."

Her friend sighed, then shrugged her shoulders "Sure Amber, but y'know...just because I said I was jealous of your bod doesn't mean you need to show it off like this"

"I'm not showing off" Amber replied calmly, running a hand across her breast, her nipples were hard as rocks...and it didn't take an expert to see how wet she was "Well...I kind of am, but I'm not doing it _just _to show off y'know?"

Kimberly pulled into a space, undoing her seatbelt so she could turn around to talk to Amber better "Yeah but...you said no lifeline? So...you have a plan to get through this right?"

Amber just smiled, her blush only growing as her friend turned, her arousal too "No, I don't...not really. Fuck...we're 13 miles away from home, around midday" She thought for a moment "Without clothes, a phone, ID, money...even shoes...and my plan is to get home"

"...I trust you Amber, just...I'd say call me if you need me but"

"No phone...heh..."

"Just remember Amber, police response times aren't great around here...but public indecency is a crime"

"I know Kim, I'll try not to get arrested"

"You better, I'm not paying the bail for my pervert friend"

Amber just chuckled, before the nerves came over her once again...but instead of trying to struggle with them, she simply opened up the door...and stepped out into the hot summer sun. And as instructed, Kim didn't waste any time, the second the door closed she slammed the car in reverse, driving off as fast as the law allowed her.

Now she was alone, in public, completely naked...exactly how she wanted it...

What is Amber's first plan of action?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)