More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Seel Seel

Do we stay with Nora? Or follow Amber now?

Amber Comes Up with the Perfect Plan

When the laundry was done, Amber was on her way out. She waved Nora goodbye and started back home.

Multiple ideas were running through her head now.

Molly had been crushing on Nora since early high school. She was always too afraid to say anything because she thought that Nora was straight. Not that she did a good job of hiding it; almost everyone knew, given how close Molly would get to Nora. Quite frankly, she was lucky that Nora's skull was too thick to recognize when someone had a crush on her.

Now Nora's sexuality was budding. Ever since her birthday, it had been happening more and more. Now they had their biggest development yet; Nora was probably bisexual. And more, she seemed to be interested in Molly. Amber could barely suppress a smile. Molly would be over the moon with this information.

Then she remembered Nora's promise. She was on the verge of tears after confessing that. Amber couldn't betray her trust by telling Molly. At the same time, she couldn't betray Molly's trust by telling Nora.

Amber stopped and gripped her head.

“Why do you idiots have to make things so complicated?” she growled to herself. She paused. “Ugh, if only there was a way to push you together.”

She started running ideas through her head on her way back to her house. Maybe she could set them up on a blind date. No, that wouldn't work. Molly wouldn't go out with anyone who wasn't named Nora, and Nora was so confused and nervous about her sexuality that she wouldn't be going on any dates any time soon.

There had to be a way, though.

Just as Amber reached her front door, it slammed open, just narrowly missing her nose. She stumbled back just as her mother started out.

“Oh, sorry, Amber,” she said. She was in her business suit, a phone in one hand and a briefcase in another.

“Another business trip?” Amber asked.

Her mother nodded.

“A haunted house in the next state over is opening early, so they need me down there to oversee it. They're even giving me their spare control key when I get there. ”

“No one else can do it?”

“Nope. All busy with 'personal matters.'” She groaned as soon as she said it. Then she added, “Will you be okay here without me?”

“I'm nineteen.”

“And you still don't put on bras.”

Amber blushed violently. She wrapped an arm over her breasts.

“I'm comfortable like this, thank you,” she said quietly. Then a thought struck her mind. A brilliant thought. A troublesome thought. A fun thought. A brilliant, troublesome, fun thought. “What about the haunted house here? Won't they need you?”

“Nope,” her mother said. “Still closed for another month. Not even taking the main key.” She stopped and looked at her watch. “I gotta go if I'm gonna make my flight.” She leaned in close to Amber and kissed her on the cheek. “Love you, sweetie.”

“Love you, Mom,” Amber said, waving at her mother as she started for the car.

“Oh!” Amber's mother stopped in place. “And Amber?”

“Yeah?”

“If I found out you caused any trouble while I was gone, I will strip you bare and spank you stupid.”

Amber only smiled nervously.

“You don't have to worry about me, Mom,” she said with a chuckle. She rubbed her backside while she was doing it. Her mother studied her for a moment, then continued back down the stairs.

As soon as her mother's car left the driveway, Amber rushed back into her apartment. She threw the bag of clothes onto the couch before tearing off her own pants. She sighed in relief. Walking around without pants was one of the many great joys of life.

Then she started towards her mother's desk. She pulled open the drawer and rummaged through it. It had to be in here somewhere.

Then she found it.

Amber pulled out the key to the Haunted House. She turned in her hands, her smile broadening. This wasn't just the key to the Haunted House; it was the key to Nora and Molly's hearts. This was just what she needed.

*****

Amber wasted no time pulling out her phone and calling Molly.

“What is it now, Amber?” Molly asked, exasperated. “I was just about to go swimming.”

“When Valentine's Day is tomorrow?” Amber asked.

Molly was silent.

“You've been pining after Nora for years,” Amber said. She turned the key in her hand one more time. “What better time to make a move than the day of love?”

“I... I dunno,” Molly said. “We don't... we don't know if Nora feels the same.”

“I do, you idiot,” Amber whispered.

“What was that?”

“Nothing!” Amber cleared her throat. “Look, we can convince her that you're a good catch.”

“We can?”

“I have a plan,” Amber said. “Just have to meet me at the address I'm texting you. Everything'll be fine.”

“I don't-”

“Wear your best outfit,” Amber said, cutting her off. “Oh! And don't wear underwear.”

“What?!”

“You heard me. Go commando. It'll be sexy. You want Nora to think you're sexy, dontcha?”

Molly was silent again.

“Look, have I ever led you astray?”

“A few times,” Molly grumbled. “Like that one time with the body-paint.”

Amber laughed.

“Good times,” she said. “But I'm serious here. I know how to get you two together. If you wanna be in a relationship with Nora, tomorrow's your best chance.”

“Fine,” Molly said. “I'll throw something together.”

“Perfect!”

Amber hung up before Molly could say anything. Then she dialed up Nora.

“H... hello?” Nora asked. She was panting. Amber blushed as she realized what Nora might have been doing. Again? Seriously? She needed to get her under control.

“It's me,” Amber said. “You know what day tomorrow is?”

“Sunday?”

“Valentine's Day,” Amber said. “And you are going on a date with Molly.”

“What!?”

Amber pulled the phone away to protect her ears from Nora's shriek.

“I can't do that, Amber,” Nora said. “I can't look her in the eye and tell her I've been dreaming about fucking her.”

“You're both idiots,” Amber muttered.

“Huh?”

“I mean, you don't have to tell her about your dreams, you exhibitionist.” Nora let out another yelp, and Amber continued. “Tomorrow, we're just gonna hang out on Valentine's Day, and you're gonna admit your feelings.”

“Amber, I don't know...”

“You can't just keep those feelings bottled up forever,” Amber said. “Otherwise, they're gonna burst. Like they did last night. All over your sheets.”

“Please, don't...”

“Do you trust me?”

“More or less.”

“Then trust me when I say that tomorrow is gonna be the best day of your life,” Amber said. “Just put on something sexy, no underwear.”

“What? Not even panties?”

“Nope. We gotta make you delicious.”

“Did you have to say it like that?”

“Just do what you gotta do to look pretty. Then go to this address when I tell you to, okay?” Amber texted Nora the address.

“Where is this?”

Amber smiled brightly, something that she knew Nora wouldn't be able to see.

“You'll find out,” she said teasingly.

“I hate it when you talk like that.”

Amber hung up the phone and started out the door. As soon as she felt the breeze, she doubled back for her pants. That would have been embarrassing. Then she left home, walking straight for the Haunted House. She had preparations to make, and about twenty-four hours left to make them.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)