More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Whose story will we follow today?

Amber, who was taking a shower when she heard a fire alarm going off

Another long day of work ended for Amber, and all she needed to help her relax was a long, hot shower. A young woman of twenty-six years, she lived in a fairly nice apartment complex as she was saving up for her first real home. The warm water cascaded down her lovely figure, dripping down her thighs and legs while she massaged her scalp with shampoo-coated fingers, letting the suds envelop her head of dark-orange hair that reached down to to just below her ribs. Each move she took caused her ample chest to jiggle slightly, as did her round buttocks that she'd gained from her frequent trips to the local fitness center. Soap suds slid and formed across her nude body, as she continued to clean herself while humming to the music in her head.

However, from the steamy air she started to catch a very different, yet familiar smell. She slowly opened her eyes as she began to wonder what it could be. A bitter stench that had an almost noxious note, like... smoke? As she was coming to realize the smell's nature, the building's fire alarm went off. "Shit!", she exclaimed as she heard the harsh buzzing of the siren in her unit. She scrambled out of the shower, still dripping with water and soap bubbles as she made her way to the front door. No time for a towel, she thought to herself. She had no idea where this fire was, or what was really going on; all she knew was she had to get the hell out of there.

Naturally, she wasn't the only one to hear the alarm. The whole building was flooding the hallways and herding to the nearest exits like a swarm of ants leaving a flooded tunnel. Amber felt the others rubbing and brushing against her naked body as they all made their way outside, only really saying sorry as she was surely getting people wet from her contact. It was maybe only thirty seconds after the first alarm sounded that the whole unit was now standing out in the parking lot, staring up as they saw a pillar of smoke escaping one of the units' window.

Soon, however, some people's attentions began to turn to Amber, who was still very wet, very soapy... and very, VERY naked.

Amber, meanwhile, was more concerned about if anyone was hurt, offering to call 911 if someone would hand her their phone, since hers was still in her bathroom. Someone would end up calling the fire department, who would be there shortly. This left everyone time to collect themselves and take in what just happened, and inevitably, notice the wet, nude woman amongst them

Does anyone say anything to Amber?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)