More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pands Pands

What is the Adventure should I write down?

Amateur Game Show

Towards the end part of our bully relationship I ended up becoming part of her circle. She kept saying it was because its easier to get me to do thing. We were sitting in her room with 4 other girls. We were watching a game show we you had to guess answers based on a large survey. The faces the game show host would give after some of the answers made me laugh. One of the other girls, Emily, suggested that instead of watching games we should play them. I was outvoted four to one. We started by playing few very normal games. We played Uno. It was fun seeing Emily get super angry. We eventually stop playing because Emily looked like she was ready to fight. Emily is the strongest among the friends in terms of fighting strength. Nobody really wanted to work her up to much. I ended up being the overall winner.

Next we played Monopoly. To make things interesting the two winners get to make the losers do something as long as it wasn't to . I made them promise that one. The ultimate winners we me and Emily. I controlled the latter half of the board and she control the begging half. We gave up around this point because it became a role and count fest. we weren't getting anywhere. I made Sam and the other two cook dinner. It was supposed to be me who cooked. There was a collective sigh. Apparently they see me as the best cook among us. I got sucked into helping even though it wasn't necessary. Emily was a bit heavier handed. She made them cater to her whim during the entire next game we played.

The last normal game we played that night was Poker. Didn't seem normal at first. The only annoying thing was that they used actual money. I only had $13 dollars in ones. The others, seemingly annoyed by my constant winning, put around $35 in ones. My luck was pretty good. Even though I was the target i ended up with $22 at the end. The girl named Sophia was the loser. She made a bad all in. I had a Royal flush while she had a normal Flush. This saved me from being one of the two losers. I didn't win however. This at least made the others settled.

"Want to play a different game? We can play Truth or Dare." Sophia trying to get off poker suggested. I fear at the no holds barred contest they would have with Truth or dare.

"Or we can spice up the game of Poker?" Sam said. Shes obviously going to try and strip me in front of the others. I could make a suggestion, but I don't know if it would be accepted. The seem set on getting on each other.

"How... How about we cook dinner F..first and talk about it during?" I said worried they will get even more headed up.

What game do they play?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)