More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Amanda and The magical notebook

There was a young lady by the name of Amanda that lived with both her parents and attended high school. She had a neighbor by the name of Mindy Baxter as she called her Mrs. Baxter. One time she was going to school with her Natalie after being dropped off by the school bus, she looked to the loan and saw a Magic book. Now seeing this book, she said to friend at they where going in the school, Amanda then said to her friend, "ah Natalie.....I'll.....be with you in a minute I got to check something alright I'll see you inside ok," as her friend Natalie would say, "ok," as she headed in the school with the rest of student. While the friend went in the school Amanda went to where the magical note book is as she knelt down and picked it up.

When picking the magic note book off the ground she opened it to the intructions as the intruction say, "The person that has gotten a hold of this book is the owner of the book, if anything they write in it will come to reality, and also changing reality you write it in the book, and what you write about a person they will also change as well. You came relive what you wrote by reading what you wrote and you will experience it again like it is dejavu."

When reading the intro of the book Amanda turned the page she saw a pen and when turning the book, she then saw blank pages. Then as Amanda found the magical notebook she put it in her backpack, and went back to friend Natalie.

Amanda found the magical Notebook, what does she write in it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)