More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr Nice Guy Mr Nice Guy

Where does the story start?

Amanda and Alex

"I know what it is," Amanda said smugly. Her boyfriend, Alex, had been teasing her all night that he'd changed something about himself. At first she wondered if it was just a cry for attention. Maybe Alex felt that Amanda had been too busy with her studies to be a good girlfriend. Knowing Alex, he would devolve the whole event into an excuse for getting naked.

But he didn't. Two hours later, both Amanda and her boyfriend were still fully clothed, and Amanda was none the wiser. For the first while, Amanda had guessed things about school. Maybe Alex had switched majors, or joined the drama club, or had decided to run for the student union. But no, Alex insisted, it was about him specifically. About how he looked.

After that, Amanda didn't guess for a long while. Alex looked, as far as she could tell, exactly the same as he had looked the day before. She stared and stared, trying to clue into what he could be talking about. And that's when it hit her. It was so obvious that she felt embarrassed that she hadn't thought of it before.

"You got a tattoo!" Amanda concluded, proud of herself. Of course, it had to be that. It was probably beneath his blouse, which was why she couldn't see it.

Alex laughed uproariously, his melodious voice filling the room, his gigantic breasts bouncing to the rhythm of his mirth. Amanda crossed her arms beneath her own breasts, not impressed by her boyfriend's mocking. His sense of humour had been one of the things that had initially attracted her to Alex, but she didn't appreciate being the butt of his jokes.

"Just tell me already!" she cried, frustrated, "I'm not guessing anymore!"

Calming himself, Alex sighed, crossed his long, smooth legs, and pursed his puffy painted lips. He always did that when he was thinking.

"You really can't see it, can you?" Alex said in his familiar sing-song way.

"If I could, I would have guessed by now!"

Absentmindedly, Alex began to twirl one of his long, blonde pigtails with one of his index fingers that sported his long, French nails.

"This is wild," he said, "I knew the reality field was powerful, but not this powerful," he said to himself. Amanda knew Alex was smart, and she was no dumb cookie herself, but she had no idea what he was talking about. "If the field is stable, I could do just about anything with it!"

Alex stood up on his platform heels and wiggled his way to the door. "I'm sorry, babe," he said, "But I have to run for a bit. I just have to check something back at my apartment."

"But I thought we were going to watch a movie," Amanda whined.

"I promise I'll make it up to you," he said, pulling down the hem of his microskirt, "tomorrow night, we'll do something special."

Then he pulled her into a kiss. The smell of his perfume filled her nostrils. The taste of his lipstick filled her mouth. Amanda felt herself get moist as her boyfriend slipped his smooth hand over her ass, all the while pressing his breasts against hers. Their tongues intertwined, her breath quickened.

And then he stepped away, turned, and swayed out the apartment , giving her a smouldering look as he closed the door behind him. Amanda sat back down on the couch, panting. Sure, Alex wasn't the perfect boyfriend, but when it comes to being a lover, he was all man.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)