More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hangdog1985 Hangdog1985

Who are you?

Amanda - 26 year old temp worker

Amanda rubbed at her wrists. Handcuffs hurt a lot more than she had remembered. Of course, the first and only time she had been made to wear them she had been completely . She had woken up in a drunk tank, covered in vomit and urine, and bleeding from a cut on her forehead. In a panic, she had called Cindy.

The officer cleared her throat. "Can we get on with it, missy? I have things to do. You know, other than escorting rich girls to their mommies house."

"She's my stepmoth...", Amanda started before realizing she was being mocked. She tried to explain while opening the front door. "I...she...but..."

"I get it. Let's go." The officer pushed Amanda through the door.

As they entered, Cindy came from the kitchen. She beamed a smile from ear to ear. She had wanted to fix this problem for so long. But, the opportunity had never presented itself. Until now.

Cindy stretched out her hand, "Thank you officer..."

"Gibbons, Ma'am. Meredith Gibbons." They smiled at each other while holding each others hands. "If she gives you any trouble, feel free to call me. I live nearby and I enjoy teaching snotty little brats the lessons of life." The officer met Amandas gaze and grinned. "Have a great night."

Cindy walked the officer out and shut the door. She turned and keyed in a code. Amanda her a number of beeps and clicks. "There we go. All set. If any door or window opens, I'll know about it."

Amanda looked around at what, until just last week, been her house. Well, technically it had been her dad's house. Which he bought with Cindy's money. Which made it hers.

"Come along, we need to sign some documents with the lawyer so he can get on with his day." Amanda looked at Cindy. What sort of documents? What was Cindy up to?

Before she could think any further she felt three quick pops on her ass. Pow-pow-pow. Spinning around, she saw Cindy putting a wooden spoon into her pocket. "I said move little lady." Without thinking, Amanda was fast walking into the living room.

As she crossed the threshold it hit her, this was serious. Her father, his lawyer, Cindy's lawyer, and two women Amanda did not know where all sitting at a table. A chair was placed in the middle of the room facing them. As Amanda approached, she realized it wasn't just a chair. It was a students desk with the chair attached.

She paused for a second, locking eyes with her father. He looked ready to cry. He nodded, motioned her to sit down. Amanda slowly settled herself, not sure what was going to happen next.

Does she go along with the program?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)