More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Does Lucy believe all this?

Amanda's Opening/Story

My name is Amanda. I'm not the richest person in the world. Exercise to me, is a run in the park and push-ups and crunches before bed. Tanning is a trip to a very special solarium that allows nude tanning. I hate how tan lines look, especially against olive skin like mine.

Nothing exciting happened in my life. I worked part time as a secretary while trying to go to school to earn my Bachelors in Psychology. I hadn't dated since high school, not because I didn't like it, but because I was so busy that I didn't really have the time, although, my boss was pretty hot. She had jet black hair and olive skin, but I think she was half Mexican or Spanish or something. I personally loved the look in her hazel eyes when she saw me. I was pretty sure she kept me on more for eye candy than anything else I didn't do much.

Plus for my birthday last year, she bought me a complete new outfit that showed off more of my B-cup cleavage and had a dangerously short skirt. It also had a lovely collar which I quite adored. I wore that outfit a few times just to humor her, always with a sexy pair of panties underneath, to add to the experience and she would inevitably have me bend over to pick something up to check them out. But nothing more really happened. I quite often wished she would just ask my to lift my skirt, or put me over her knee and spank me for wearing such a naughty outfit or something.

But, Everything changed the following birthday. I got a very unique envelope in the mail. It was black with white lacy frills around the edge and simply my name in fancy white letters on the front. It was sealed with red wax, making it very formal.

Gently opening the envelope the letter inside was handwritten very carefully as to be legible.


"Dear Amanda,

First of all, happy birthday. Another trip around the sun and you shine even brighter. I hope this day will bring all your dreams to reality.

Speaking of your dreams, and secondly, for your birthday this year, an secret admirer who wishes to remain anonymous for now, has given you your very own mansion. If you would like to accept this generous offer, please come to the address listed below. Don't worry about bringing anything as, if you accept, your belongings will be brought to you.

If you accept, within a week, the Admirer will reveal themselves, and present you with a proposition. If you do not accept, their identity will remain a secret for another year when you will be gifted something less extravagant next year.

Sincerely, with love,

Lauren Grace, the caretaker of your new estate.

P.S. There is a catch, but it shall be revealed to you when you arrive at the estate. Also, I should mention you have a week to decide. Again, if you accept, just come down to the mansion. If not, simply ignore this letter.

P. P. S. You can also decide to come and check out the house and decline it afterward. You can even stay the night, if you wish. After 48 hours, however, we will assume you accept the gift. Anytime before that, should you decide to leave, feel free. However, leaving before 48 hours, will keep the Admirer's identity a secret."


A mansion? Who in the world would gift me a mansion? And what was the catch? Well, I did have 48 hours and my boss always gave me my birthday off and I didn't have anything else planned.

Does she go to the mansion or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)