More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What do you want to hear about?

Alyssa Dwiseman - School Nudist Rep

Alyssa, or "Aly" as she was sometimes called by her friends- who she was nervously watching out for with her big, wide blue eyes- shuffled down the eerily quiet hallway at her local community college. It was between most students' class loads, but she knew it wouldn't stay that way forever- or even for long. She could hear whispers inside the classrooms, movement in adjacent halls. Several times she saw students out the windows below her, and quickly ducked, holding her notebooks and folders to her chest.

She asked herself why. A lot. She asked why a whole fucking lot.

Why was this happening?! And to her?

Why was it happening to ANYONE?!

She stepped forward a few more paces, and asked why she was feeling the cool tile between her bare soles, and the occasional carpeted area between her bare toes.

She clutched the folders more tightly, wondering why she felt their smooth plastic against her actual exposed nipples and breasts.

She sighed, asking why she felt the air brush over her cute, slender tummy, right out in the open.

She screamed about why she was sure she felt at least a few eyes on her perky buttocks as they bounced behind her every nervous bare step.

The AC on her naked back and legs and calves and thighs.

Her shoulder length black hair tickling her shoulders- why was it doing that?!

Why was she-

Why was she NAKED?!

At school, at college, in her birthday suit?!

And more than that, it was allowed- legal even- worse than that....enforced.

Yes, Alyssa Dwiseman was currently walking to class after a meeting with the dean concerning her own.....private pics.

She'd been caught sending them on school property from the bathroom- but she hadn't taken them there! She swore. It was just for her....for her boyfriend.

And now she was naked. In public. All bare boobs bouncing and bare ass jiggling and bare feet slapping the floor.

She HATED IT.

Why wasn't it a DREAM!?

A nightmare?!

They made her a deal. "Since you seemed perfectly comfortable showing yourself to students, you can help us smooth over a recent problem with the...ahem- naturist community."

The principal had been dead serious, despite her aghast giggling and then growing dismay.

"We need a rep for the nudists, and you need consequence. So from now on Ms. Dwiseman, take all of the pictures you want. You'll be attending without a uniform- for the next 4 years."

FUCK.

She continued to scamper down the hall. A lot of her jiggled, and looked, sounded, and especially felt, very, VERY nude.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)