More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlindedTemptations BlindedTemptations

Who will you follow:

Alyssa (23 - Olympic diver)

Alyssa is 23. A world-class diver who has won gold in the last Olympics. She is 6 foot with tall legs, a British accent, green eyes and blonde hair. Her breasts are of average size, around C cups. Due to having to wear a swimsuit all day every day for practicing, Alyssa has smooth pristine skin, completely hairless apart from her eyebrows and pixie cut.

After experiencing burnout, Alyssa's coach ordered her to take a vacation, paid for by her sponsors. Due to Alyssa being open with her sex life, everyone knew that she was into bondage. So Alyssa was onto a plane and flown off to Bondage Resort.

Alyssa stepped off the small plane that had ferried the passengers here from the nearby airstrip, located on another island. She had been only one of three passengers on it, the other two being a married couple. They went ahead of her as Alyssa stopped to tuck her blouse back into her skirt.

Alyssa picked up her suitcase. Apparently there was a strict code for what each customer could bring. They were only allowed a small handful of garments, but were allowed to bring along as many pairs of swimwear that they wished. This was not a problem for Alyssa, as half her wardrobe already consisted entirely of swimsuits. She had taken the liberty of wearing her favorite one-piece underneath her clothes. She wanted to have a short nap, and then hit the pool. She knew that she shouldn't spend her time diving, but she felt uncomfortable if she didn't at least do a couple of jumps every day.

A porter quickly came up to Alyssa. At least, she assumed it was a porter. The woman was wearing a burgundy bikini, and had a maze of leather straps criss-crossing over her body. It appeared that her arms were stuck by her sides, but only above the elbow. Her forearms could move freely.

"May I take your bags, Ma'am?"

"Oh uh, of course," Alyssa replied.

The porter took Alyssa's bag. Alyssa followed the porter to the start of the pier, where there was a large box on a pole. It read 'Introductory bondage devices. Please wear for entry.'

"If madame wouldn't mind," the porter told Alyssa. "We do request that guests bind themselves before checking in."

Alyssa was slightly taken aback. Not because of the bondage. She knew about that aspect of the resort, and was actually looking forward to it. She was just a bit surprised about how quickly it came up.

Alyssa opened the box. There were two compartments inside, both of which contained cuffs of various sizes. the compartments were marked 'wrists' and 'ankles'

Which cuffs will Alyssa pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)