More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigZDE BigZDE

Who is our protagonist?

Alyssa, a once thick woman now waking up as a bbw, roughly 400 pounds

Alyssa’s eyes suddenly opened. They always did, she was never one to wake up slowly, even after last night. Her eyes darted around the unfamiliar room, taking in the posters for bands she had never heard of. She felt odd, like she had done an intense workout all day yesterday. She hadn’t, though, Alyssa kept her figure by jogging, not lifting.

Wait, then why did she feel-- wait her muscles weren’t tired, something heavy was on her…

It was her. She was heavy.

She panicked. What had happened? She threw her arms up with surprising ease and threw the covers off the bed. She sat up with ease and looked down at all of herself. There was so much of her! Huge Boobs, A big belly, massive thighs, and wide hips! At least, that’s all she could see from this angle. Her hands came up and touched her belly first, feeling how soft it was and how her upper arms squished against her. She felt so large. Alyssa’s hands slowly moved up to her breasts, each one much larger than her head. Even her nipples felt larger. She squeezed them.

“Ah~!” She suddenly moaned then cupped a hand over her mouth as she blushed. It had felt much better than she expected and then… wetness. She felt wetness on her chest. She pulled her nipple up and sure enough, it was leaking milk. “What the fuck? I’m not even pregnant!” She said aloud, though handling her sensitive breast in such a manner made her aware of something else that had grown. She tried to reach down to it but there was so much of her in the way, belly and thighs blocking her formerly easy access. She laid back down and work her hand towards her pussy and sure enough she found it. A mound bigger than her hand could hold, thick lips alongside a swollen clit. She shivered as her fingers tried to index all of her new self. She started moaning as she felt how large her labia was, and gasped as she fit her entire hand easily into her vagina. “Of all thin~ngs to grow, why th-that?” she asked herself. Everything about her new body felt so good, she couldn’t stop herself from masturbating, not that she wanted to. Her hands traded back and forth between working her milk-spewing nipples and her massive pussy until finally she came. Her hand working her pussy was flooded with cum as she gasped and moaned and twitched on the bed, absolutely soaking the mattress under her. She laid there in the afterglow of one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

After taking a bit of time to recuperate, she got up, with surprising ease. The hardest part of moving was having to learn to waddle and give herself space for all her new body. There was a full length mirror in the room which she used to get a good look at herself. Plump feet went up to thick cankles to thighs as bigger than her hips used to be, which her hips were wider than that, her pussy was hidden by her belly, which pushed apart her huge breasts, still dripping milk. Alyssa went to the bathroom to clean herself up, and after washing her hands and trying her best to ocean her thighs, decided to just milk herself into the bathtub. She leaned over the thing and start milking, giggling to herself after mooing, though her smile soon faded as the minutes passed, steadily filling the tub with bountiful amounts of milk, eventually filling it to a few inches deep.

“I didn’t know a human could make so much milk!” she stood flabbergasted at the few inches of milk in the basin of the tub. She cleaned her hands off, noticing that her breasts still kept a round shape despite being empty, went back out into the bedroom, just in time for her stomach to growl. She clutched her stomach at her sudden pang of hunger, “I guess a bigger appetite came with the body…”

What does Alyssa do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)