More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingdomhun kingdomhun

Who does he encounter?

Aluber

"My, Fallen. What pleasure do I owe you for your pleasant visit?"

Aluber, the Jester, appears in the shadows underneath him, completely unnoticed by Albaz until his greetings. He leaps downwards, but keeps a distance.

"Aluber! I'll have you return my rightful authority!"

Despite Albaz glaring daggers at him, Aluber casually smiles, though it is clear that his intentions are malicious. The smile turns into a smirk as Albaz feels his spine tingle, on edge, and yet the fury that's within him burns brighter than fear itself.

"Authority? What right do you have to claim it when you filch other's powers to claim it as your own? You are weak and foolish, and perhaps you should scurry back to your virtuous with tail behind your back?"

"Shut up! You dare to lecture me with _my _powers?"

Aluber's words only serve to fuel his anger. Albaz had the ability of Branded Fusion, and with the right timing, could change the entirety of the battle. Though most of his powers had been stolen by Aluber, Albaz had worked hard to track the man down. Yet the Despian Theater and darker forces surrounding it made it difficult for him to approach, even after the long arduous journey assisted by various factions of the universe.

But a Spriggan scout had informed him that Aluber planned on leaving the Theatre for a time being. Unable to suppress his pride, Albaz had flown his way into this mountain without informing even Ecclesia.

Regardless of why Albaz was here, Aluber seemed to not care for a world, crossing his legs while leaning against the tree.

"And what will you do all by yourself?"

And from out of the shadow comes...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)