More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

But where do we begin our story?

Alternative Universe with Artur as A Witcher-Trained Crown Prince

In a Mirror world of the Main Witcher Universe lives Artur, but jot he Artur we know, rather he never underwent the Mutations in ths Trial of Grasses, so as despite not becoming Sterile in the Main Universe he never had the chance to be sterile in this one.

Artur was the Crown Prince of Redania, but was more of a General and a Warrior than a King, so at his personal request he was Passed over as Redania's Heir. He was a Warrior first and Foremost, but he had a Witchers Cunning and Pragmatism. He was Tutored by Witchers who had been trained at the Schools of the Cat, Griffin, Viper, Manticore, Bear, and Wolf. And in spite of this he was a Shrewd Politician.

Redania was the Second most Powerful Kingdom of the Northern Realms following Kovir and Poviss. But Artur had different Aspirations, so his Father, King Radovid V the Staunch, arranged a Marriage between him and Young Duchy Princess Anna-Henrietta of Toussaint. So with Artur now in his Maturity he was sent to Toussaint to get accustomed to the Toussaint Court at Beauclair.

Beauclair?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)