More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spitfire10701 Spitfire10701

Who?

Alternate start (probably will be longer)

//AN// so I want to restart the story without creating an entire new story, so I’ll redo the start here.

It was a hot, summer Saturday, and Deku was walking down the hallways of ua, wanting to make some upgrades to his suit, and went into the support course workshop, and he chose today because usually they would be enjoying the weekend, but he knows that a certain Mei Hatsume always works, 24/7 if she could.

He arrived at the door, and as he grabbed the handle

BOOM

A huge explosion occurred, blowing the door off and smoke puffing out, and He felt something fall on him, knocking him on the floor, and he saw the smoke clear, showing a busty Mei pressing her breasts against his chest, causing him to blush and had to hide a boner.

“Hey there um.... I forgot your name.....” (HOW HARD IS IT. Calm down......just tell her) “h-hey Mei, It’s Izuku Midoriya....” “hey midoriya, what do ya need?” “We’ll I wanted to-“ “follow me!” She dragged him into the workshop, and sat him in a chair.

“So what do you need?” “I’m going to chest a chip out, so you sit there, okay?” “Ok :)” she then pulled out a small chip, the size of a bottle cap and put it on her forehead.

Silence

“M-mei?” He asked, worried, “r-require p-prog-programming” Deku was confused and didn’t know what to do, but after 5 minutes, he......

:)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)