More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thisisnttaken8 thisisnttaken8

What does Connor do with this new information?

Alternate start: Michelle Palmer Ceo of Genocorp

Michelle didn't usually get nervous but she couldn't deny the butterflies she was feeling as she pressed the B5 button on the elevator. After pressing her password in she felt the elevator heading down to her more classified laboratories. She looked up from her phone when she heard a ding signaling the elevator had reached it's destination. She stepped out and was almost immediately bombarded by Dr. Niall Adamos, the head researcher of her experimental genetic mutation division.

"We need to run more tests before moving to human experimentation. The mutations are too erratic and uncontrollable. Especially the dominant ones. They no longer listen to any of our obedience trainers, but worse is their effect over the submissives. They no longer view us as their alphas, and instead they view the ones effected dominantly as the true alphas."

"That's because they are the true alphas," Michelle responded without breaking stride toward her destination. "This is exactly what is supposed to happen. The dominant mutation has made the dogs more dominant than any obedience trainer could ever hope to be. You should be happy, Dr. Adamos, that your work is finally coming to fruition."

She entered the lab and picked up one of the serums to examine it more carefully. She had thought of this very day for many years. It was her life's ambition, and she wouldn't let Niall ruin her moment. "Human testing begins today. I've already found willing volunteers. They understand the risks."

"Please you've found people with no other option. They couldn't possibly begin to understand the consequences they are ill prepared to face." Dr. Adamos pointed out. "You know this isn't ethical. We have the resources and the knowledge to change the course of human history for the better and you want to turn mankind into a bunch of savage sex addicts?"

"That's exactly what I want to do doctor. I don't know why you're suddenly objecting now. You've been paid quite well for your position in this company and so will the volunteers today. Of course that's only if they are still interested in monetary value after this." Michelle smirked knowing what is in store for these unfortunate souls.

"You're right, I've stood by idly... actually who am I kidding I've had just as much a part in this scientific abomination as you. Perhaps it was my own hubris to see just how far I could manipulate the genetic code. But no longer. I will not let you go through with this." Niall confronted Michelle while snatching the serum out of her hands.

"You've always been rather dramatic. This is my company and my decision. I don't actually need you anymore, so I'm afraid you've already showed your hand." Michelle rolled her eyes and motioned to the door where a couple guards had been stationed. Seeing the signal they locked the door leaving the two trapped inside.

"What are you doing? You can't keep me in here! I demand you let me go!" Niall commanded forcefully.

Michelle was genuine surprised by the power in his voice. She had always considered Niall to be rather meek and mild mannered.

"Why are you doing this? What can you possibly gain from this? You already have money and power! What more can you possibly want?" Niall said in exasperation.

"I'm kinky I guess," Michelle said with a shrug of her shoulders.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)