More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thisisnttaken8 thisisnttaken8

What's next?

They are both affected by the virus

Before Michelle could respond, a monitor mounted on the wall began beeping an alarm. Both of their heads whipped towards the noise to see what the problem could possibly be.

"Oh no. What have you done?" Dr. Niall said in horror as he examined the readings.

"What? What is that?" Michelle asked in genuine confusion. Her money may be funding the lab, but she was as clueless as anyone as to how genetic mutation actually worked.

"It's a scale designed to test the lab for make sure chemical levels are safe to work in. Right now hereditary mutations are spiking through the roof." Dr. Niall explained worriedly.

Michelle continued to give him a blank expression as Dr. Niall went on to explain the science behind it. When he noticed Michelle had no idea what he was saying he rolled eyes and spoke as if talking to a small child, "it's like a smoke detector for the virus we created. Or I should correct myself and say 'I created'."

"Hey if it weren't for my resources-" Michelle started to say indignantly before being cut off by Dr. Niall.

"Yes yes your resources," Dr. Niall waved his hand at her dismissively, "how could a farmer produce milk without the cow. We are truly in debt to you."

"Did you just call me a cow," Michelle was shocked at how he was speaking to her, though under the circumstances she supposed he was rightfully angry.

"Cow, slut, whore whatever you prefer," he was really pushing his luck now, but he decided he no longer cared. This dumb slutty bimbo needed to learn some respect, and he was just the man to teach her.

Michelle stared with her mouth agape at Dr. Niall. She tried to think of something to say, but she was honestly at a lose for words. She hated it, but she could feel her panties begin to dampen at the brazen disrespect he was treating her with. No one had talked down to her like that in quite a while.

"A whore only opens her mouth when she's expecting a cock," Dr. Niall demeaned her as he fished his cock out of his trousers. Even soft it was close to six inches long. He wagged it at her and commanded, "get to it slut. Make sure it's plenty wet because I am not using any lube before I tear your ass open."

Michelle was hypnotized at the side of his thick light brown cock wagging in her face. She hadn't even noticed that she was already kneeling between his thighs and grasping his soft cock. She began to stroke it lightly while putting her face underneath his balls. She inhaled deeply and let out a soft whimper as she breathed in his manly musk. Little did she know that the smell was enhanced by the virus being pumped into the room. Her pussy dripped like a faucet as she breathed him in before tentatively giving his balls a lick. Before she knew it, she was slobbering all over his sack as she jerked his cock.

He let out a grunt of approval, "good. Most sluts don't give the balls enough attention."

Michelle moaned when hearing his approval before taking his quickly hardening shaft into her mouth. She tried to coat it in as much spit as she could possibly muster, as she didn't want his thick cock destroying her poor asshole. Soon enough her was completely hard in her mouth as she struggled to take half of his eight inch shaft into her mouth. Dr. Niall soon grew tired of her pathetic attempts to take his cock and grabbed her head. He forcefully filled her throat with cock as she felt her nose tickle his stomach.

"That's more like it," Dr. Niall sighed as he let Michelle have a second to become properly acquainted with the cock lodged in her throat. He could hear her making gurgling noises as he stared down at her. "Look at me," he commanded.

Michelle stared up at him with watery eyes, and Dr. Niall gazed back at her with satisfaction. This was a moment he had been dreaming about ever since the bimbo recruited him for her company.

"This is your proper place in life slut. Do you understand that you are nothing more than a cocksleeve?" Dr. Niall asked. Michelle tried to answer her agreement but all that came out was a slutty gurgling sound. "That's alright. Cocksleeve's are no good at speaking anyways. Leave that to the ones with brains."

He pulled his cock all the way out of her mouth and she let out a gasp of air as huge strands of spit connected his shaft to her mouth. He barely gave her a second before plunging her back on his shaft. He used her mouth like a toy, and pumped her mouth with little regard for her health. Michelle tried to keep eye contact with him, but her eyes were soon rolling up into her head. Michelle for her part wasn't complaining about the treatment. She felt she deserved it, for dragging him into this mess, and she also realized he was right. She was a much better cocksleeve than she ever was a ceo. It didn't hurt that she loved sucking his dick more than she loved air. She could feel her juices dripping down her thighs as her vision began to fade.

"Stupid. Fucking. Slut." Dr. Niall emphasized heach word his a hard thrust into her thraot before he felt his cock begin to erupt. He coated her throat before pulling out to coat her face as well. It was until after her finished painting her face with seed that he realized she had passed out from the rough treatment. A look at the damp spot on her pantsuit told Dr. Niall that the slut had probably cum upon blacking out.

"They don't make sluts like they used to," Dr. Niall sighed in annoyance.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)