More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zack12 Zack12

Do you expect special treatment, or will you work your way up from the bottom?

Alternate Beginning — Daughter Comes of Age

My name is Kathy Karley. I am the only daughter of Blake and Doris Karley. Not impressed? Well, maybe you know them better by their professional names, Jack Meoff and Lusty Love, the two top-grossing porn stars in history, and also the owners of Cum On Productions, the top producer of adult movies in the nation.

NOW I bet you're impressed!

I have to admit that I wasn’t always quite so impressed. It’s hard enough growing up as a young girl to have to deal with pimply-faced horndog boys who suddenly discover girls and use every opportunity as an occasion to test out their seduction skills. It’s quite another thing to hear them openly talk about having watched your parents engage in sex with countless partners.

“Hey, Kathy.... I watched your mom take it in the ass again last night! She was hot! Hey, what are you doing on Saturday night?”

“Hey, Kathy.... Man, your hogans are really growing! I was watching your mom this morning in Cum Sluts of Compton, and I’m really noticing the family connection!”

“Hey, Kathy.... The guys and I were watching your dad last weekend in Teacher, Teach Me a Lesson! Those girls can’t be much older than us; did you help him rehearse for those scenes?”

And if that weren’t hard enough, imagine what it was like when I started dating. Automatically, every guy assumed the date was going to go like a scene from one of the studio’s films, so we wouldn’t even be out of the driveway before my date was trying to get into my pants. And then there were the guys who dated me, but thought I was their ticket to getting a chance to do it with my mom or one of the many actresses the studio had on contract.

Then there was the issue of my older brother, Jeremy. He’s five years older than me, and he never had any doubts about whether he wanted to work in the family business. He started there right after he turned eighteen, and he hasn’t looked back since. He has a luxury apartment not far from my parents’ home, and while I don’t know the details of what he does at the studio, I know that he enjoys it and makes a lot of money doing so.

Despite those uncertain years of my adolescence, as I neared my eighteenth birthday, I gained a greater respect for the family business. I still remember the pleased look on my parents’ faces when I announced that I wanted to spend the summer after high school graduation working at the studio and seeing if that was something I wanted to do with the rest of my life.

And that brings me to today. I’m eighteen years old, and I have just graduated from high school. I’m ready to begin my experience working at the family’s studio.

Mom and Dad were able to attend my graduation, but then they had to jet off to some meeting on the other side of the country. As I finish getting ready for my first day on the job, I’m wondering if it was such a good idea to begin at the studio without them to guide me. Nevertheless, that’s the way it is, so now I just need to get to the studio and figure out whether this is the calling that I want.

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)