More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1Futa1 1Futa1

What happens when you awaken?

Alternate - The power is contained in a board game

“Hey! Stop that! Or do you want me to plaster that ridiculous get up you've got going on? You know I will toss this thing at you if you don’t stop that!” Kyle growled as he made the last few paces up the hall and into the living room where all his other friends were meeting up. He walked in with a huge white cake still in its see-through packaging. On top of it a silhouette of a curvaceous figure posing as well as the word “Congrats V!”

The "get-up" as Kyle refereed to it was a stringy top which hung low enough in the bust to precariously cover his sister's nipples on her pert b-cup bust, that combined with an adventurously tight pair of shorts which seemed to sink all the way into the crack between her apple shaped cheeks.

“Nuh-uh, you don’t get to call this ridiculous when you were asking me last week if your jeans were showing your bulge ‘really good’! Like, what the fuck bro?!” Kelley replied as she left him to walk towards where the others were already sitting at the lone coffee table in the living room.

The pair looked like gender swapped copies of one another, with the same bright blue eyes and soft blonde hair. The twins always seemed at be each others throats which was why the others just watched on mildly amused.

Kyle flustered momentarily, his face a mixture of embarrassment and anger as he set the cake down on the counter in the kitchen away from the four others lounging already.

“What? Kyle, did you seriously ask her that?” Venice, the dark skinned beauty chuckled from her spot on the deep-seated couch, her amber eyes sparkling with delight.

“Well I mean… I just heard that Stacy likes uh… big uh… you-know-what so…” he said, burning from the neck up with embarrassment, rubbing the side of his face awkwardly as he found his own seat on an old recliner.

A predatory smirk spread on his reddened cheeks.

“Besides im pretty sure Kells enjoyed seeing my massive-”

“Alright let me stop you right there.” Kelley suddenly interjected with a raised hand.

“I’m not gonna tolerate the insinuation that I’m excited by my bro’s ostensibly big ‘junk’.”

“Are-so.” came his witty retort.

“n-NO! Also I definitely never want to hear you refer to any of that crap as mass-”

“Yuh-huh!”

“Gaaah! Nuh-uggh!”

“Yess!”

“NO!”

and the conversation devolved from there.

Venice sat comfortably next to Kelley as the blonde girl continued to angrily bounce and shout on the sofa.

Venice was beautiful, she knew it, her friends knew it. It made her who she was in so many aspects of her life. It gave her the chance they were all celebrating tonight. The chance to finally get her first reliable modeling job, one which would require moving across the globe for a time at least.

Still, despite her success, she loved the time with her friends and would take any chance she could to vacate back to her home town and spend a little time with the people who knew her before all the success, to the people who realized her potential way before she even did.

She turned, taking in the two others who were quietly sitting, watching the two clowns still arguing across from them.

On the other side of the short table situated in the center of the group, the tall and thin Samara sat awkwardly on the ground. She bent forward, her silken black hair hiding much of her face as she darted her eyes back and forth between her friends. At first Venice thought that Samara was frightened by the shouting, but soon recognized that hint of a smile that sometimes showed up on the pale girl’s lips. An expression of contented glee at being around the few people she was willing to come out of her shell for. Well... kinda.

“I love that top Sam! It really meshes with you!” Venice spoke, drawing the gaze of her floor-bound friend. despite sitting on the floor and being bent at the back Samara's head sat rather high, high enough that if she were to sit straight she would most likely reach up to Venice's swollen bust as Venice was rather "leggy" and stood on the shorter side of five foot whilst Samara stood closer to six.

“Sam” blushed, clearly happy to get the model’s praise. While she usually did wear darker clothing, tonight's ensemble was clearly something a little more involved than her usually simplistic t-shirt and shorts. The gothic top centered on her bust, worked apparent magic with how it produced a valley of cleavage from almost nothing, while further down emphasizing her slender and tall frame.

“Maybe you could hook a girl up later, yeah?”

Samara nodded shyl-ey across from her friend, huddling into her knees which she bunched against her chest as her long hair cascaded down over her. She smiled widely with what Venice recognized as excitement beneath her curtain of obscurity.

“Well if you chuckleheads are done making dates and comparing ‘bulges’, I’ve got a game I wanted to try out with the lot of you.” the final one of their group spoke.

Sitting on the far end away from Kyle, the brown haired and green eyed girl laid out the game box and removed its lid. Inside sat a circular object on a wide stand, the upper surface of which looked like it must be some sort of screen.

Jane was perhaps the most average looking of the group. Her brown hair and fairly light skin, not really thin or chunky and with some figure to her chest and hips but not enough to make her stand out in any significant way. The only part of her that people seemed to remember with any significance were her green-tinged eyes.

Not that she wasn't beautiful in her own right, just somewhat "unremarkable".

“Was browsing the game shop earlier when the guy there mentioned they had some new prototype thing in. Some sort of deal where the shop gets to have a few if they loan it out so they can get input from some players before going all in on production. I just have to bring it back later and fill out a form, figured it would make for an interesting way to spend tonight!”

She continued to remove pieces from the box. A die, pile of cards, a game board as well as a few other miscellaneous things.

“That seems weird, I’d think they’d have somebody in-house to do testing.” Kelley said, having finally turned away from her brother so she could see the game being unpacked.

On the far recliner, Venice noticed Kyle sat looking much less happy than his smiling sister. The model suspected that maybe the “argument” had not gone his way in the end.

“I-I don’t know! It’s just what he told me.” Jane replied. The slightly frantic sounding reply caused Venice to turn back to the most average-looking friend of their group with a curious look.

Why would she sound so… defensive?

“All I know is this is something new and it’s fairly expensive” Jane said as she walked towards the nearest wall with a cord in her hand. As she plugged it in the black disk on the stand suddenly lit up as colorful lights began circling in a mesmerizing display on the screen.

“WOOOoould. YOU. RAAtheerrrr!” an unseen voice announced as a tune popped from a speaker hidden within the wide base holding the colorful screen pointing upwards on the table.

“My guess is they want people to test it out because of that." she said, pointing out the colorful display "You know, get a gauge on how durable it is or something. Can't be cheap to put a display in with a board game” Jane said as she settled back down into her seat, sinking her cute backside into the cushions.

She looked around to her group of friends, a flicker of excitement in her green orbs.

“Welp? Ready to play?”

  • general layout

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)