More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thrawn34t Thrawn34t

What's next?

Alt path Chapter 2: A strange Morning

*Flash*

"That's to prove you really are wearing panties."

With that single sentence I died a little as I awoke to my older step sister Julian standing over my bed looking down with her cellphone raised. Like a lightning bolt everything that happened last night with Megan came rushing to the forefront of my mind as well as the pink princess panties I went to bed with.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!" I am embarrassed to say that I didn't sound manly but like a teenage girl. I was about to yell for more until she grabbed my junk and pulled. "Ow ow ow!"

"Quiet little brother." She said with a smirk as she tighten and released pressure down there at random. "You know that if somebody is running down the street in underwear is a punishable offensive correct?"

Did I forget to say she was a lawyer?

I nodded my head yes to her not-so-much-as-a-question-as-it-was-a-warning.

"Good. Now why the fuck are you wearing those panties? They better not be mine or moms or so help me your going to be wishing you awoken in an alternate universe." She said as she let me go.

"Um well.. ah... you see.." I mumble out pathetically as she stands over me, arms crossed after letting me go. Before I could come up with an explanation my phone beeped. Julian picked it up with a frown. "Don't open that!"

"Bro if you speak to me like that again your little friend is going be a world of hurt... OMG are you leaking and that small to boot!?"

I look down and to my shame I was indeed erect and leaking precum. My sister giggled and took another photo. "Well bro, I think our relationship is going to go to new places don't you? If I wonder how that girl you like, Megan was it, would react to you enjoying thise panties your wearing?"

"Please don't." I beg as I fall to my knees.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)