More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DottieDoesDumDum DottieDoesDumDum

How do you answer him

Alt. A Noble Idiot (MILF)

House Devinn, a pig's head on a white background. Motto; "joyful in service". Crownlands. Current Head, the Widow, Lady Ada Devinn. Red hair, blue eyes, swollen red lips. Described as having a vacant expression. Tall, as all women of House Devinn are known to be, Lady Devinn would be of similar height to the Late King Robert Baratheon. Her chest is regarded as the largest seen by any in the Seven Kingdoms and is freckled from much exposure.

"Look, my son, it the King and his future Queen." You said happily as you watch the young pair walk past on their way to the Royal Palace. You curtsy instantly, while your son kneels. The King and soon to be Queen stop in front of you. You hear some muttering and snickering, but are too focused on showing the proper respect to let yourself be affected.

"Who are you? An employee of the Master of Coin with her escort?" Said the King. You rise up to meet his gaze, your son and guard remaining facing the ground. Smiling at being noticed, you try to ignore how loose the top of your dress feels.

"Great King of the Seven Kingdoms, I'm Ada, or Lady Devinn, a House here in the Crownlands, this is my son Aedan, here to join the forces here fighting for you. I know he will serve you well. But a mother worries for her son when he leaves home for the first time. So I came to Kings Landing to be close for a time." The King chuckles.

"Well, a very loyal and doting mother, she definitely raised you right and fed you well." There is more chuckling and you wonder if there is some jest you missed. Your son lifts his head and his eyes to wide, but he is unable to give voice to what affected him so. "If you, Aedan Devinn, desire to advance through the ranks of the Royal Forces here; Fight and kill every single Stark that lives. Besides our lovely Sansa Stark." He paused to turn from your son to look back at you with amusement on his face. His eyes peer down before he resumed talking to your son. "Tomorrow we will have a tournament. The entire kingdom will see what you're made of young Noble of the Crownlands. Hopefully, you won't die a terrible . Well, if you do die, please do it in a charming blood-filled manner." You pout at the way your King makes light of your son, until he turns back to you. "And we shall look forward to seeing... more of you, Lady Ada Devinn."

The Royal Party continues on its way and when you now your head in farewell, you suddenly notice...

Somehow, during your curtsy... Your breasts had spilled out from your dress!

"Mother, cover your damn tits!"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)