More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yournewbestfriend yournewbestfriend

It's Andy's First Day: Does He Carpool With His Parents or Show Up Alone?

Alone

Andy was joining the family business, but he felt it was important to set some boundaries so everyone at the company would recognize that he was his own man. He drove to work separate from his parents, who always rode together. He even left half an hour before them so he'd have time to poke around the office and meet people before they arrived and anointed him the "crown prince of porn" at a special all-hands meeting. (Jack had apparently started calling Andy that weeks ago.)

Even though he wanted to get away for the business his whole life, driving up to the Hardwood Studios lot, a pair of large, nondescript hangar-style buildings in the Valley, felt like a bit of a homecoming. His parents bought the lot from another failing porn enterprise just before he was born, and he spent a lot of time there while they built their business. The offices in the back of the studio were his childhood daycare and his after-school hangout spot. He parked in his designated spot--his parents insisted--and walked in. He was surprising nervous. Even with his all of that history, it was like the first day of school. Aside from a few of his parents' retired porn friends, most of the staff came and went often, so it wasn't as if he was going to see any familiar faces.

He walked up to the reception desk. A blonde woman in her mid-30s wearing in a grey jacket and a lavender blouse with a one-sided headset sat there. Her nameplate just had her first name, "Misty." Andy strode up confidently and introduced himself; "Hi, I'm Andy Har..."

"New talent goes to the casting office," Misty cut him off before he could say a word. "Walk through the door on the left and it's the third door on the right."

"I'm sorry," Andy stammered. "I'm not talent. My name's Andy and today's my first day..."

Misty did not look up. "You're new, right?" She said, already frustrated.

"Yes..." Andy replied.

"Well new people go to casting. If you were special, someone would've said something."

"Okay..." Andy didn't want to get in a fight on the first day. Especially not with the office manager, who was likely an important person to have on your good side. He figured he would just walk in at casting and explain the situation. He didn't expect to work that much with casting as an accountant, but it never hurts to know people who have personal relationships with a lot of pornstars. Just because he didn't plan to be on camera didn't mean he didn't want to get laid.

That said, he could also go anywhere he wanted now that he was in the building. He probably only had time to check out one or two spots before his parents arrived.

Where does Andy go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)