More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by morglane33 morglane33

How did Emma spend her Fridays?

Alone but not innocently

In late August with 2 weeks left in the summer Emma started the day like any other. She got up running 3 miles on the boardwalk followed by a high intensity workout on the beach. It was still before 7am but gorgeous and sunny and hot. Extremely humid for the morning. While there wasn’t too many people out she decided to cool off with a quick dip in the ocean. Wearing just a sports bra and running shorts, she took off her sneakers and shorts and felt her thong and bra were enough to take a dip. The cool august water felt amazing and she took about 5 minutes to soak in and relax before heading back to shower and ready herself for another long relaxing day on the beach.

As she started to head back in a wave caught her by surprised taking her under. Nothing serious just displacing her for a moment. She got up and continued to walk to shore when she heard. “Ummm Emma?”

It was Aiden he too looked like her had just finished a lifeguard workout before setting up for the day in the beach. She wasn’t too surprised to see him but was taken aback by is post workout body and she caught herself starring. Then she realized he was too busy starring back to catch her. “Oh hi Aiden! Just finishing a run a quick swim. Aiden? Um dude?!” She yelled snapping him out to which he walked over and pulled her close and walked her back to the ocean.

“Emma he stated, either you think this is a nude beach or your top came off.” Emma looked down and sure enough her Nike sports bra was no longer there. She panicked and tried hunching over to cover what she could. She had perky 34C tits not too big but for her frame looked very well. She tried to run but Aiden held her arm and said “It’s ok this happens do t be embarrassed. Look is that it right there?” He pointed to the blue top floating and washing ashore.

Emma grabbed it and tried with all her might to get the drenched too over her breasts. “Like I said nothing to be embarrassed about. Especially with what you’ve got to present.” Was he hitting on her? He’s her sister’s boyfriend but she knew he was just another typical jock pig. She gave him a disgusted look but couldn’t find any words to tell him off.

“I’m just saying from experience myself and you have basically identical tits to your sister. Like I was certain you two were twins.” He stated looking her in the eyes.

“I’m heading home. Have fun lifeguarding this will be one girl who will not be needing saving.” And Emma marched home.

Emma walked into the house and say Madison already in her white bikini sandals and a while jean shorts. Madison saw Emma walk in through mirror she was fixing her hair in. “Are you gonna be a while? I want to get down there and see Aiden before he starts the day.” Emma didn’t say anything she went to the fridge for a water. “Well?” Asked Madison.

“I’m sorry I’m not thinking straight. I think I tweaked something in my run. I think I may stay back a bit and head down later in the afternoon.” Madison rolled her eyes but left none the less.

Emma got dried off and got dresses. She put on black leggings and a new sports bra. She sat in her room. She was alone. Through the years in college she enjoyed the solitude. However she didn’t keep with the trends of watching Disney. She looked around and found her iPad and flipped it open to a new browser. Seeing Aiden in that physique while she was in a much more state turned her on. She decided to go to her happy place, the place she really spent her weekends, and weeknights in college. Watching porn.

She found pornhub and typed in Jenna Haze. She loved this classic pornstarlet. She was her secret alter ego. They struck a resounding resemblance. She found a video of her in the role of babysitter. And her boss catches her in a compromising position when she’s supposed to be watching the kids. She keeps her job by fucking and sucking her way out. Emma was so turned on. Her hands were deep in her leggings running her immediately wet pussy.

Though she was no virgin, Emma gave off as a type of prude. Especially to Aiden and his friends. Even to Madison, Emma was the stuck up older sister. In reality though she didn’t have as many sexual adventures, Emma was a closet Nympho. She loved all sex and she was just waiting to release it. Time after time watching open made for a reasonable alternative. The pornstar was cumming like a whore and Emma loved every second of it. She came as the video ended with the pornstar taking a load to the face. Emma squirted a little and let her legs shakes. As she starts to come down, the door creaked.

Who was watching?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)