More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

The Actual Academy

Alone Like Normal

As the silence fills the air, all eyes turn towards Him.

"?" Questions Iruka.

"Yes," Acknowledges.

"Go and sit down."

Gazing across the classroom the choices of seating were limited. Looking at the faces of the other students one thing was clear. disgusts them. begins to wonder if this was a good idea after all.

You decide to go and sit next to the only student who didn't seem to hate you, and that was only because he was sleeping.

"Ok everyone, eyes forward. As this is your Last Day At the Academy Before Graduation We are going to test your abilities with a quick trial of Jutsu. Starting off at the beginner level and gradually increasing in difficulty. Just so you know I don't expect any of you to get very far in this, nobody does. As a matter of fact, there was only one ninja in this academy to ever make it up to advanced Jutsu on his first day. Can anybody tell me who that was?"

The class begins to confer together, but no answer is given Openly.

"You should All know this, Sasuke...?" Asks Iruka.

Peering over to his left notices who Sasuke is. Disinterested in Iruka's prompt he just sighs.

"The Mummy."

"That is correct, although your brother Itachi was also very impressive."

A flash of fire in the eyes of the bored looking Uchiha.

"Itachi is no longer my brother!"

"Of course, Sasuke. I didn't mean to offend you."

Confused sits there wondering what that was all about.

"Now then, let's begin." Iruka says while clapping his hands "I want everyone to feel the chakra in their body and weave it into your hands."

weave the chakra into his hands effortlessly to the surprise of Iruka.

Slowly but surely, the entire class manages to do the same.

"Good!" Exclaims Iruka "Very impressive from some" he gazes in 's direction. "Next up is what you will all fail on," He says gleefully. "It is the Jutsu you must demonstrate to me to graduate from the academy and become a Genin. As I said earlier, only a select few have ever pulled this off on day one," he glances at Sasuke expectantly. "The Shadow Clone Jutsu".

The class shuffles nervously.

"But first things first, introductions," Iruka explains.

Groans spread around the room.

"But Sensei," A girls voice interrupts "We all already know each other," She pauses "Except him..." Disgust in her voice. "And nobody cares enough to waste our time getting to know him."

"Be nice, Ino" Iruka warns.

"But why, Sensei? It's not like he belongs here," Ino justifies "Why are you even here, freak? Nobody wants you." Ino teases.

Tries to ignore the taunts the girl throws at you.

"Not even your parents!" she adds.

That was the final straw. "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Snaps. Wind swirls around him as he slowly stands from his seat. "One more word from you..." Says fn} As He Stares directly into her eyes.

"And I Will Show You What It Means To A Be A War Orphan. You Think I Asked For This? How The Fuck Is It My Fault I'm An Orphan? And Come To Think Of It, How Is It Any Different For Naruto? Huh? You Think Because You Have A Nice Family You Get To Talk Down To Someone Who Has No Family, No Identity, No Knowledge Of Who They Are? Why They Were Abandoned Like They Were? Well I You Can Your Cutting Board Flat Chest That If I Were Born To People Here and Still An Orphan Then It'd Be Different. Not Once Have I Done Anything To Any Of You, NEVER, Well I Got News For You....I Remember It All, I Remember Every Painful Moment You Bastards and Your Families Have Put Me Through. You Need Only See The Evidence For Yourself, Etched and Carved Into My Very Flesh." Says As He Tears The Bandages Below His Shoulders and Above His Waste. The Room Is Dead Silent, and Though None Will Admit It, They Know He's Right. "Why Do I Even Bother? It's Like Talking To A Stone Statue, The Only Thing You Xenophobes Understand Is Prejudice Against People Who Are Different. You Know, I Tried To Make Nice, For Years I've Not Attempted A Single Violent Action Against Anyone, But It Didn't Matter, I'd Just Be An Outsider, So I'm Not Gonna Bother Trying Anymore, You Want Me Gone? Fine, I'll Go, Just So Long As You'll Finally Understand That You'll Never Be A Good Person Until You Admit That I'm Right." Says As Tears His Headband From His Head, Draws A Kunai From His Pocket, and Strikes A Line Through The Leaf Symbol. "For What It's Worth, I Hope You Die With Your Heart Happy and Content, I'll Never Have That Luxury." Says As He Walks Out The Door, But Not Before Pinning His Headband Into Ino's Desk and Leaving Without A Word More.

Where Does Xū End Up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)