More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Where Does Xū End Up?

Land Of Waves

Had Left Six Months Ago, and He Was Now In The Land Of Waves, He Had Left The Leaf Months Ago, Happily, But When He Learned That The Local Villagers Were Being Extorted, He Tried Doing Something About It, He Never Counted On Learning That Several Shinobi From The Leaf Were On The Way Already. He Was Still Bitter Because Of His Longtime Mistreatment By The Other Genin, and To Be Frank, He Honestly Couldn't Decide Whether Or Not He'd Consider Them Just As Much A Threat To The Land Of Waves As The Extortionist. Regardless Could Sense Shinobi In Battle, and Would Find Out Who It Was Presently.......


Arrived On Scene, and Was Annoyed To Find Familiar Nuisances On Site. It Was A Simple Matter Of Launching An Attack In The Middle. Could See The Confusion On Both Sides, and Was Slightly Frustrated Neither Side Was Touched By The Attack. Teleporting Behind The Circle Of Genin Was Simply Put, Childs Play. "You Know, This Much Shinobi Is Just Overkill For Retrieving Me." Says . "It's You, What Are You Doing Here???" Asks Sasuke. "My Job, Wait....Let Me Rephrase That, Our Job." Says As Kunai and Shuriken Are Thrown From All Directions. "Your Still Hesitating During The Throw, Next Time Hust Breathe and Do It." Says Loudly. "Look, Let's Discuss What Your Business Here Is At A Later Date, I've Got A Job To Do, and It'd Be Much Smoother If You Let Me Do It, Which You Won't, Not Without Interfering At Least." Says , As He Walks Towards Kakashi and His Opponent.

"I'll Take, My Life's Pretty Much Worthless To You Bastards Isn't It?" Asks A Disturbingly Casual . "That's Not Exactly..." Kakashi Begins. "Don't Insult My Intelligence, Your Prick Students Have Done That Enough. Besides, I Haven't Just Been Sitting On My Ass Since I Left." Says As Points A Finger At The Missing-Nin and A Beam Of Foreign Power Is Launched At Him, The Man Barely Dodges and Looks To The Point Of Impact, Becoming Deeply Shocked At The Absence Of An Impact, Or Rather The Absence Of The Thing That Was Struck By The Impact. "I Guess The Rumors Were True, The Leaf Had The Mysterious Kekkei Tota After All. "You Dirty Son Of A Bitch." Calls Kakashi. "Well, What Were We Meant To Say?!" Asks A Dismayed Kakashi. "The Truth Would've Been Helpful, No Matter The Collateral." Says As He Puts The Puzzle Back Together Mentally. "Just...Later Okay? Just Let's Talk Later." Says Kakashi. "Fine, I'll Talk, You'll Listen, and I May Just Vaporise You Afterwards." Says . "Actually On Second Thought, That Blond Slut and The Other's Would Be More Fitting Takings For Destruction." Says , Referring To Ino and Her Friends, Which Included The Pink-Haired Bitch Behind Him.

Looks At His Opponent, and Begins To Fade Away. "Solar-Style: Hidden Rays Jutsu." Says As He Fades Out Of Sight, Only To Reappear Directly Behind His Opponent. Immediately Latches Onto His Opponent and Uses His Special Jutsu. "Vapour-Style: Imperial Body Steam Bath Funeral." Says As He Uses Scalding Hot Steam To Burn and Blister His Foes Skin nd Exhaust His Stamina Quickly and Cleanly. "Let Go!" Demands His Foe As He Struggles Against 's Iron Grip, Only Depleting His Stamina More and More In The Attempt. "Trying To Weaken My Grip Is Futile, I Have Spent Years In Training, My Technique and Control Of My Technique Is Flawless, My Grip Is As Unyielding As My Will, and My Body Has Endured More Pain Than Your Blade Has Granted." Says . "Your Using Vapour-Style To Weaken My Body, The Heat Blisters My Skin and Inevitably Cooks Me Alive, But The Technique's Principle Philosophy Is The Same As A Sauna. Your Sapping My Strength Through The Steam, and My Attempts To Break Free Double The Drain." Notes His Opponent. "Yes, The Techniques A Favorite Of Mine, But Not My Most Effective Technique. The Jutsu Is A Nightmare To Recharge." Says . "Nevertheless, It's Quite Impressive, You'd Have Done Well At The Mist Kid." Says , As He Can Feel His Opponent's Heart Steadily Slow and Finally Stop.

The Body Begins To Fall From His Blade and Releases From It Just In Time, Because I A Kunai Is Thrown Into It. Revealing A Kiri Hunter-Nin. Silently, The ANBU Takes The Blade and Body and Departs, Leaving Behind The Weapon That Ended It. "Huh, Now That's Very Interesting." Notes As He Picks Up The Weapon In Question, A Senbon Needle. As He Studies It, He Notices Something Other Than Blood On The End That Hit His Foe. "Scorch-Style: Hot Rock Jutsu." Says As He Holds The Senbon Tightly and The Needle Heats Up, Drying Out The Blood and Substance Beneath It. "Anything You'd Like To Share?" Asks Kakashi. "I Don't Answer To You, Remember? On Account Of The Colossal Amount Of I Suffered, Something No One Tried Stop." Says An Extremely Bitter . "Your Little Outburst Changed A Lot, You Just Left Before It Could Change In Front Of You." Says Kakashi.

Immediately Scoffs. "Outburst? Are You Kidding? Those Assholes Have Been The Bane Of My Existence Since The Moment I Arrived, Compared To The Crap People Endure Here, I Had It Easy." Says An Infuriated . "He's Right, After What You Said, Everyone, Especially Ino, Grew Remorseful." Says Sasuke. "Since When Do You Give A Damn About Anyone Besides Those Involved In Your Clan's Long-Awaited and Long-Needed Vengeance?" Asks , Raising The Eyebrows Of Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke. "Did You Really Think I Left The Village Before Taking The Knowledge I'd Need To Improve? I'm The One He Ransacked The Village Archives, ANBU Headquarters, and The Academy Restricted Section." Says . "You ill Be Returning What You Took Won't You?" Asks Kakashi. "Oh Lay Off Old Man, In Case You've Forgotten, I Left The Village Before I Was Officially Given Rank, Therefore, I Ain't A Missing-Nin Or A Deserter. And No, I Won't Be Returning A Damn Thing, Because What Does It Get Me? Huh? All I've Ever Gotten Is Scorn, Ridicule, and Hate, Why Would I Ever Get Anything Else If I Was To Return What I Took To Survive?" Asks . "Your Bitter, We Get It." Says A Dismissive Sasuke. "No, They Don't, You Maybe, But Them? Not A Chance In Hell. We're More Alike Than We Think Uchiha, I Learned That Months Ago." Says As He Looks Up At The Mountain. "Look I've Got To Go, Kindly See Yourselves Out Of My Territory Without Me Needing To Have You Skirmish With My People." Says As He Begins To Depart.

As He Walks Near Sasuke, Decides To Give Him Some Free Information. "That Target You Want Dead? The One Who Made You An Orphan? He's Got A Partner, Like The Guy We Just Fought They're Missing-Nin From Kiri, and Both Fearsome Swordsman. I Hope You End Him Sasuke, If You Don't Get Justice, Who Will?" Asks In A Low Whisper. "I Understand." Says Sasuke. "Good, Take This, It Contains A Powerful Paper Bomb, When You Find Him, Latch One Of The Tags To Him and He'll Be Paralysed." Says Handing A Sealing Scroll To Sasuke. "Where Can We Find You?" Asks Kakashi. "Around.'' Is All He Says Before Departing.


Spend Extra Time Loosing Any Potential Tails, His Years Of Wilderness Life Had Made Him An Extremely Talented Tracker and A Person Extremely Skilled At Loosing Trackers. He Knew From His Years Of Indifference and Years Of Hiding In Plain Sight That Kakashi Had Several Ninja Hounds On A Summoning Contract, Loosing Them Hadn't Been Easy, But Ultimately He Believed He Had When He Felt No Presence Or Suspicious Lacking Of Such Presence. He Arrived At The Chasm and Flew Over It. "Nice Try Old Man, I Picked You Up Ages Back." Says . "Wanted To See What You Meant When You Said Our Job." Says Kakashi. "If You Heard That, Then You Must Know How Many Eyes Are On You Presently?" Asks .

Kakashi's Eye Dart Around In Rapid Movements, Before Settling Behind . "While I Can't Say For Exact Certainty, I Count At Least Sixteen." Says Kakashi. "It's Actually Seventeen, Not Counting Me." Says . "Oh, Right." Says Kakashi, Disappointed He Failed To Notice The Seventeenth Person. "Now Whadda Ya Want?" Says .

Well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)