More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by alice00 alice00

Does anyone see us?

Almost

Sarah Continued sucking my dick faster and harder as I lay on the street of a public park. Trying to look everywhere to see if anyone came.

"sarah.. come.. on..." I said betwen gasps

Sarah started sucking faster.

I heard some footsteps and when I look behind us saw a girl walking toward us.

"Sarah! someone is coming!" I heard a snicker from sarah "no! not me! literally someone else"

Sarah didn't stop sucking my dick, if anything she started sucking harder.

The girl started coming closer and I saw that she was wearing headphones and was watching her cellphone.

"sarah! If she looks up from her phone we are gonna get caught!" Sarah didn't stop at this and she even started making more noises. "Oh my god"

The girl got closer and closer and all us the sudden she passed by us. WIthout noticing anything.

Sarah stopped sucking my dick. "see? nothing happend"

I sighed, thankful that we were ganna get dressed when sarah mounted me "What? are you crazy? We are gonna get caught" I felt my dick being engulfed by her pussy.

She started fucking me while grabing her titis and moaning.

When I look to the side I saw a woman walking her dog. She was still pretty far but was getting closer.

Does the woman see us?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)