More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragonODaWest DragonODaWest

How close is he?

Almost there

As I draw closer to Lustidia, I see three men in a group-huddle, speaking loud enough for me to hear their discussion.

“Alright lads, we’re finally here. A paradise of pussy, practically an all-ya-can-fuck buffet o’ bitches,” one says.

I want my metaphor back. How dare he.

Another one pipes up, “Remember the plan: get in, find some high quality broads, fuck ‘em silly, snatch ‘em up and run right back out the front gate tonight after sundown. They have some guards for security but if we run fast enough they won’t be able to catch us. The getaway horses are right where we left ‘em.”

The last one speaks, “Yeah, and hopefully we can make it out without being covered in semen like the last place we went to. That would be terrible. I would hate that. Jizz is supposed to go on a woman and not a man. The last thing I would want is to be captured by the burly guards and be punished for our transgressions with an on-the-spot prostate poking.” The other two looked at him silently, so he continued, “I would absolutely hate it. And definitely wouldn’t want it. That’s for sure. Definitely.”

“You know Dale, that’s a good point yer makin’ there,” the first nods slowly in an attempt to humor him.

“Everyone got the ropes in their packs?” They nod as the second man spoke again. “Sleeping potions?” nods “Blankets?” nods “Energy Potions?” nods “Alright boys, let’s get some bitches!”

They broke their huddle and walked shoulder to shoulder for the last half mile a couple paces ahead of me. I kept my eye on them for any potential shenanigans that would occur, my side-sword and dagger suddenly feeling a little bit heavier as the possible need to draw them drew closer.

I am competent enough to be confident in a fight, but I vastly prefer not to kill. Cutting one’s life short, taking away their time left, should never be done without proper gravity given to the decision.

I follow the trio up to the walls of the city-state as they now loom in the distance, casting a shadow, about 12 feet high or so. As we walk closer I begin to pick out a pinkish purple haze that covers the city. It turns out that this haze is actually the color of the barrier itself, marking a clear line where Lustidia’s territory starts. I look past the barrier to see a tall portcullis frozen at the top of its yawning mouth. Imposing for sure, but as I look further past even that, I can see a very lovely woman. Waiting straight backed, professionally clutching a clipboard with a light smile on her face is the first bombshell of Lustidia.

My eyes are diverted as a sound breaks through my reverie. Sounding like a snowball hitting a window with a fupooow, two of the three conspirators bounce off the barrier after a forehead-first collision. Their confident stride did nothing to help them pass as easily through the barrier as their compatriot.

“Dale!” one cried out in disbelief, rubbing his forehead and nose. “How’d you get through and we didn’t?”

Dale looked back at them a stride and a half past the barrier, seeming just as baffled. “I-I…don’t know, guys,” he stammered, feeling bashful.

I guessed it was my turn to alleviate their confusion so they didn’t try to stick around and keep testing the defenses. “Sorry to interrupt you gentlemen, but the barrier enchantment has a handful of mental enhancements. So, your thoughts aren’t safe from the overmind that manages it. You gotta be pure of heart,” I tapped my chest, “and have a clear conscience to make it through,” I tapped my temple and strode up to the barrier.

Please let me through, I can’t have said that and then bounce off just like them. Please let me through. The barrier seemed to like me and my body passed through effortlessly with the light caress of an ethereal hand on my shoulder and my junk. I look back at them and give them a wink, thanking Aphrotitty for not making a fool of me.

Breathing a sigh of relief, the tension in my shoulders lessens as I walk up to the slightly separated trio. I look to the two men outside and say, “People ain’t cargo, mate. And women are people, too.” I step up to Dale and put my hand on his shoulder, “Let’s get you some good men, huh? Repressed desires are never good for the soul.”

That done, I hold my head high and practically saunter under the hanging jaw of the portcullis. I’ve really come a long way from the quiet, nervous wreck I used to be. I owe those girls at the temple a lot. As lovers and as friends and as mentors, they helped to increase my confidence and helped me grow into the man I always wanted to be. I’ll treat them to something nice when I get back, eventually.

Inside the barrier isn’t as pink-tinged as I thought it would be, but it would still take a little getting used to. The sights I see though, I would never get used to.

Like the gorgeous woman waiting with a clipboard, staring at me intently. She is absolutely stunning. This conversation will certainly be an exercise in self control, already I feel my eyes drawn downwards by the gravitational pull of her curvy body. My eyes are drawn back to her face as she addresses me, though.

She opens her mouth to speak and her voice came out from between her lovely parted lips, “Welcome to Lustidia, traveler. I am Dalia,” she bowed deeply. If I thought that I had a good view before, this certainly outshone it. She straightened up and spoke again, “What is your name, good sir? So that I might mark you down for an application for citizenship, or are you merely visiting?”

How does he answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)