More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What happens next?

Allison is attacked by a tree.

It was at that time the wind began to blow. Or was it the wind? To Allison it seemed more like it was an invisible driving , herding the three girls toward and into the house. It whipped at her blue dress, causing it to flutter around her waist, exposing her pink and yellow polkadot panties. It felt like something caressed her ass, hips, and thighs all at once.

Allison fell to the ground as two vines grabbed at her ankles, causing her to fall face first into the wet grass. "Help!" she yelled out to the two girls running ahead of her. She felt the same vines, twisting and creeping up her legs, over her ass to the waistband of her panties. She felt the waistband cut into her abdomen as the fabric of her panties was stretched to its limit. With a shredding rip her panties gave way, and her bare ass became exposed to the cold, pouring rain. She tried to get up and run, but she couldn't move. The vines held her there as she tried to claw her way through the wet grass and mud with her hands. "HELP!" she cried out one last time in desperation as loud as she could.

Monica and Jessica turned around and looked, but they couldn't move toward Allison. Something was preventing them from doing it. Instead it pushed them backwards toward the house, forcing them to go inside.

Allison watched helplessly as Monica and Jessica were to go inside the house. She cried, wondering what was going to happen to all of them. It didn't take her long to find out what was in store for her as she felt blades of grass softly caress her virgin nether regions. "Oh my god!" she cried out. Other vines fell out of the trees above her, and wrapped themselves tightly around her wrists. They yanked her up into the air, and suspended her above the ground. The vines that had wrapped themselves around her legs released their hold on her, and she dangled there by her wrists from a big, thick branch. "Why is this happening?" she cried out. She wriggled around in the air, helpless, like a fish on a hook, trying to find some way of freeing herself. She looked down to see the tattered remains of her panties on the ground below her feet. The vines held her wrists too tight, and there was no way she could get free of them. She swung back and forth for a while in the pouring rain, not knowing what was going to happen next, or what might be happening to her sister and her best friend Jessica.

Then Allison heard a blood curtling scream from somewhere inside the house. It was Monica's voice. She had to do something, anything. She wriggled again, hoping to loosen the grip of the vines, but it was no use. Then two tendrils shot up at her from the ground. They went right up her legs, all the way up her body and out through the sleeves of her sweater. Then with a tremendous pull, the tendrils tore apart her dress and sweater, and they fell to the ground in useless tatters, leaving her naked except for her pink bra, socks, and shoes. She screamed and sobbed, knowing no one would be coming to her rescue. Tendrils ripped her bra from her heaving breasts, while others took care of her shoes and socks. She was now completely naked, on display for all eyes to see. Her body shook and quivered with her ragged breathing. More tendrils came up out of the ground behind her, and started whipping her back and ass. More appeared in front of her, and started whipping the soft flesh of her breasts. "NO!" she begged. "PLEASE DON'T!" She tried to twist away from the tendril strikes, but they were too fast and accurate. The cold rain stung her welted flesh and she howled and moaned in pain. Rivulets of blood trailed in a criss cross pattern down her soft skin from the open welts of the lashings.

Finally the whipping stopped, and the tendrils that were whipping her withdrew. She had no strength left to fight, and her head slumped over to her right shoulder.

"Obey me" she heard a voice say. She raised her head and looked around, but no one was there. "Obey me and I will let you down" the voice said a second time.

"Who are you?" she asked weakly, her voice raspy from screaming, and from being exposed to the elements.

"I am your master" the voice said in a deep assertive tone. "Obey me, or I will punish you more."

Allison looked around again, hoping to see whatever it was that was attached to the voice. "Where are you?" she asked, her voice quivering with pain. A ghastly looking dark orb formed itself before her eyes. Its shape shifted into so many geometric patterns that Allison couldn't keep up with what she saw. Finally it blazed a bright blue, and burst into a stream of daylight. The light dissipated, and there before Allison's hanging, naked form stood a fierce looking middle aged man, tall and lithe, dressed like someone straight out of the 1700's. His tall boots came up to his knees. He wore black breeches, a red waistcoat, and a frilly white shirt with a heavy dark cloak. His brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and his bright blue eyes flashed like pale lamps. "What do you want from me?"

The apparition, if that's what it was, walked over to Allison's hanging body and caressed her bare feet and legs. "What I want is to be reborn. You are my chosen vessel. You are a virgin." He took her feet into his hands, and kissed her toes.

"Oh god! No! Please!" cried Allison weakly. "I'm too young! I don't want to be a mother!" She cried and sobbed. This thing wanted to her, and impregnate her. She had wanted to keep herself pure for marriage, or at least that's what she told herself.

"Should I punish you more, and turn you into a pain slut?" the dark figure asked her. "Either way, you will be my vessel, my . Submit to me now, and spare yourself the agony of being punished further." He turned and looked toward the house. "One I have already persuaded. The other is being prepared. Submit to me, and join them. Or hang here and be punished until you submit to me. What will it be?"

Allison looked at the house, and suddenly the memory of Monica's screaming came back into her mind. What happened to her, and Jessica? "What did you do to my sister?" she asked. Her voice was frantic. "What are they being prepared for?"

The dark figure waved his hand, and the vines slowly lowered Allison's body to the ground. Her feet her inches from touching the wet grass. The dark figure walked around her nude body, caressing her welted flesh, admiring the criss cross pattern the tendrils left on her ass and back. "I can take away your pain, or I can cause you more" he said as he stopped in front of her, admiring and caressing her welted breasts softly. "What will it be?" He grabbed her nipples, and pinched hard while twisting them.

Allison's body jerked, and she howled in pain. "I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT!" she cried out. Allison suddenly found herself crouching on the ground, naked. Her clothes lay in pile on the ground in front of her. She looked them over, and saw they weren't ripped at all. She looked at her breasts, and felt her ass. There were no welts from the whipping anywhere to be found. Had she imagined it all? The storm suddenly ended, and the sun broke through the clouds. Birds started singing as the distant thunder gave way to tranquility.

Allison grabbed her clothes, and stood up. She turned to leave, but something grabbed her by the arm, spilling her clothes on the ground again. "Get to the house, or I will punish you for lying to me!" It was the booming voice of the apparition, causing her to cringe with fear.

Allison lept like a deer and ran toward the house, leaving her clothes behind her. She only stopped after she was inside the house to catch her breath. She turned around and looked back outside. Her clothes were still lying there on the stone walkway, but there was nothing else to be seen, except for the big tree and the tall grass. She felt chilled and tried to rub her naked body with her hands in an effort to warm herself. She felt a hand touch her shoulder, and she jumped and squealed in alarm. She turned around, and there stood Jessica, still fully clothed. "Come with me" she said to Allison. "The master awaits."

Allison knew she had except to follow Jessica. She would probably be punished again if she didn't. Jessica led her through the house to an open door in the kitchen. "Down here" she said, pointing to a flight of cut stone steps. Allison walked down the steps with Jessica following behind her. Flickering light danced eerily at the bottom of the steps as she made her way down. The steps made a turn at the bottom, and opened into a large undreground chamber. There in the center of the chamber was the form of her sister Monica, still fully clothed, hanging by her wrists over a covered, circular stone wall. Allison thought it was probably a covered well from the looks of it.

Jessica walked over to the cover, and motioned to Allison to get on the other side of it. "Help me move the cover." Allison walked over to the other side of the well, and took hold of the cover. The two girls pushed on the heavy cover, and it ground its way across the top of the old stone work. They pulled it off and let it fall to the stone floor beside the well. Allison looked down inside the deep hole they had just uncovered. She heard a distinct scratching noise that echoed from somewhere inside. Jessica took hold of her arm, and pulled her back from the well. "They are coming" she said with a twisted smile. "Monica is a sacrifice to them."

"Sacrifice?" asked a shocked Allison. "What do you mean?"

"Monica is part of the master's rebirth pact with the lord of the underworld. So am I. I accepted my fate, but Monica resisted. That's why she is hanging there, and why she will be first. You are the chosen one. You must watch while we are taken by Cannis and Lectus, and the hordes of the underworld. You must not interfere" she said as she pulled Allison over to an old, heavy wooden chair. She sat Allison down, and strapped her securely. She caressed Allison's face and kissed her. "Don't worry. No one will be killed. We are to be your handmaidens, and share in the rebirth with Cannis and Lectus, and their hordes. The master will have an army!" She laughed and turned to the well. She looked down inside, and called out "Cannis, Lectus! Come forth! Your sacrifices await you!"

Allison heard something making its way up the sides of the well. Deep growls and hisses reverberated throughout the chamber as whatever it was clawed its way to the surface. Two lithe, naked, well endowed creatures emerged. One was purple and red, and had the head of a wolf while the other was green and black, and had the head of a mantis. Their insect like limbs could cling to any surface, and they had claws that looked razor sharp. They leaped from the top of the well, onto the prone, hanging body of Monica. She raised her head and screamed at the site of the red and purple one staring her in the face. Her body bucked as she tried in vain to shake the creature off of her. She looked over at Allison, her eyes full of terror. "Someone please help me! Get this thing off of me!" she screamed.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)