More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

Allie In The Altogether

A scream caught in Allie's throat. She suddenly found herself in her Honor's English classroom at her high school- stark naked and barefoot! It was like a nightmare but it was very real.

"Allie!" you say, "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm sorry," she says. "It's just... I don't know what to do."

I look up from my seat at my desk, and the whole class is looking with me. Allie , the cutest girl in my English class, is standing naked at the front of the room. Her bare feet twitch on the floor, dainty and cute like the rest of her. She tries to hide her small perky breasts behind her black hair, and covers her pussy with both hands, blushing.

"No matter how much you try to cover yourself, they're still there," I say. "You can't change your body type."

She looks down at her feet, embarrassed.

The teacher coughs. "Well, Miss Waterford , I don't know what this is but it's not stopping our schedule. Take your seat." The naked Allie looks at her with wide eyes. "You m-mean?! NO! N-naked in class! I can't!"

"You're in English class, Miss Waterford," the teacher says. "This happens all the time." I can't believe he's so calm about this.

Allie's head swam, as she tried to figure out what was going on. I frowned at her, and motioned to the seat next to me. She padded over in her bare feet slowly and carefully, trying to keep herself covered.

"Now, class," the teacher says. "Let's get on with it." The bell is about to ring, ending our free period. Since English is my worst subject, I usually have time to kill.

Allie turns away, looking humiliated. She keeps her nose in her notebook the whole time, crossing her slender legs and keeping an arm covering her creamy bare chest.

I frown at that. Not like I was gonna try anything, but still...

After class, you quickly head to the bathroom, but there's nobody else in there.

I get out just in time to see Allie now in the hall....and still in her birthday suit. She moves slowly, as if in a trance. She's covering herself weakly, and seems close to tears. I've never seen her like this before.

"Hey, um, um...." she says shyly. "Can...can you help me....to my next class?"

Her toes flex on the tile floor. She's clearly a bundle of nerves. I notice her rapid breathing and her pretty eyes darting around the hallway. "Of course, Allie. You know I'll help."

She nods. Without thinking, I place my hand on her shoulder. She looks up at me with big eyes.

"Thank you," she says nervously. I nod and start off down the hall.

I can't believe I'm walking the adorable Allie , cutest girl in my school, down the hall to her class while she's buck naked. Her soles slap the floor cutely, and I can't help but take a look at her perky, pale bare behind as it is occasionally exposed from behind her long, wavy black hair.

"Oh my god," she says. "I can't believe you just did that."

Her voice is so cute, and she sounds flustered.

Her embarrassed tone and the way she's acting so shy just make her cuter. I decide to tease a little, gently. "Well....I don't know why you're naked at school, Allie....but I think you're cuter than ever!" I even venture to move my hand gently down her bare side, relishing the feel of her soft skin before gently poking ticklishly at the side of her bare belly. She lets out a yelp of laughter, then jumps when I drop to my knee I look into her wide eyes, my face not more than an inch from her pretty face.

"You know I like you, Allie. You can trust me. I like what I see but I'm only here to help you." I nod earnestly. "Now, we need to get you to class, naked or not, or you'll end up in more trouble. I know it's embarrassing." I put my hand on her shoulder so we can keep going.

"Come on, let's get to class before someone figures out what we're doing." I help her up and smile at her.

She looks so cute when she's flustered.

There's a definite look of annoyance on her pretty, sharp features, but they soften. She obediently follows me to class, though her bare feet don't quite seem to know what to do. She keeps them kind of splayed out, and the skin is so soft and smooth.

Running through my head is the thought that she's actually perfect just like this: completely bare of any covering, her natural self. Even her finger and toenails are unpainted. She's an adorable girl in her natural state at school, for the most part doing what she normally does. That thought makes me like her even more, since I can appreciate her for all that she is and not just what she appears to be.

She looks so cute when she's flustered.I look her over. "So you really don't know what happened? Why you're...naked?" We're almost at her classroom. The halls are filling with students who can see her bare form. There's commentary coming from all sides. "Oh my gosh, is she nude?!" "....not even shoes, like some sort of hippy nudist-" "WOOOO NAKEY LADYYY" I try to drown it out, but she blushes and hunches over even more. "We're almost there." I say, my voice taking on the mind of a psychiatrist.

She's an adorable girl in her natural state at school, for the most part doing what she normally does."Allie....I care about you. I'm your friend. Just try to remember that, ok? This day won't last forever. You have friends to help you, too." That makes her look up, a little hopeful.I look at her, and there's an awkward but kind of nice moment of silence between us. Then I look at the clock. "You should probably get into class, 'naked girl.'" I pat her on her bare back softly. "You'll be ok." I open the door for her and smile.

She makes a small sighing noise, then has me walk her in. She goes to take a step, then stops. Then takes a step. Then a step again.A mean voice breaks the silence. "Oh look! It's NAKED Allie . The school's new resident nudist. Look how naked she is!" Yeah, some smart- alecking jock from our grade. I'm not even going to bother naming any potential snitch.

Naked girl looks at me in panic and desperation."Hey, can't you tell she's going through enough?" I sharply retort. I look at the floor and think about my next words. "I don't get it. Why would someone do something like that?" I say, glancing up at her, but looking back down to avoid her gaze.I see her bare toes clench on the floor, her breathing hitch. Then she exhales, and shifts her weight. Her posture slouches, and her eyes close. I hear her mumble.

"What?"

"J-just walk me to my desk, ok?", she asks quietly. "I-I'll explain it to the teacher."

I nod at her and follow her lead, but stay close enough to listen. The whispers come fast and furious.The class watches as she shuffles to her seat with me beside her. The whispers quiet down, and one brave soul speaks up.

"What happened to you, naked girl?"

She glances at our class full of eyes on her, then looks at the ground and shuffles her foot.

She looks like a deer caught in headlights. She stammers out, "m-m-my....my cl-clothes! They....my clothes d-disappeared! Bye!" Then she practically runs to her desk before pulling her knees up to her chest, becoming a ball of naked girl.

I sit beside her and put my hand on her back. "It's ok. We'll get through this together, 'kay?"

She lets out a half-laugh, half-sob."Hey, at least it's probably not forever. You'll be dressed again!" I hope that helps. But after looking for a moment, I see her thinking too much. Maybe she's thinking now about it really being forever. What if this is something weird, and she can't put clothes on ever again?!?!?!?!?!?

I won't think about that now. I have to stay positive.

"Let's start class."

Over the next few weeks, her situation continues to worsen.

In fact, I don't see her wear as much as a sock the entire time. She's totally nude and barefoot everywhere we run into eachother. And she's still desperately trying to cover with her hands. In public, at school, getting dropped off. Even at the mall once.

We never really talk about her odd situation, but I can imagine it must be so embarrassing. I'd feel humiliated if that were the case.I finally ask her about it. "So um...you've been nude this whole time, haven't you? It's been weeks, Allie." Yes, I'm being blunt. It feels weird saying her name out loud.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes. "I know. And I hate it. Please, can you help me?"She waits a moment, collecting her thoughts. Then she speaks.

"I need you to help me get dressed. I have no idea how to do this." Well that's reassuring."What do you mean? Like....clothes won't even go on you?" This is crazy, it's like some sort of fantasy scenario. Admittedly one I've thought of. Permanently naked Allie! That's cute as all heck. But she's so sad, I need to help.

She nods, still looking at her desk.I sigh. "I don't know what we're even dealing with. But I'll help however I can. You're my friend....and a pretty cute one too." I don't really need to add the last part.

She laughs bitterly, but doesn't deny it. A few weeks pass as more of her story comes out.I listen. She tells me about all the embarrassing situations that come from being an always naked and barefoot female high school senior. She says she doesn't understand how these things keep happening to her.It doesn't matter if it's English, Math, History or whatever class. It's always the same.

The looks are enough to drive anyone mad. The comments, though less direct, are still enough to humiliate any girl unlucky enough to have this problem. And in her case, it's always been this way.I suddenly pick her up, bridal style, even though she's still nude. "We're going to find you something to wear!" I announce. "And that's that!"

She's taken aback by this sudden transformation. "Wha...? What are you doing, Zee!!!"

She kicks her bare legs and cute feet in protest, but I walk off with her. I head to the clothes store, where I finally get her calmed down enough to understand what I'm trying to do.

As strange as this is, it is true.

"We're going to find something that will stay on. times call for measures." I say as I look through the shirts.

"But, Zee!" She continues to protest, but stops when I pick her up over my head and carry her off.

"Put a sock on those feet!!" I yell.

We walk in silence for a moment until I finally come up with something. "Hey, you wear tights!"

She thinks for a moment.

She brings me a cute pair of ankle socks, which I try to put on her dainty bare foot. All that ends up happening is the sock ceases to exist, and I end up with her smooth bare foot in my hand, toes wiggling. I tickle her a little.

"Ha ha ha!" she laughs.It's a cute moment, but she quickly becomes embarrassed again. I stop. "Ok, I think this will work."

I carry her in my arms, pleased with myself for this solution to her problem.

I have a set of jackets and blouses. "Maybe if we do multiple layers?"

I get her to try on a couple of blouses. Two come close, but the third one has a zipper that comes all the way up to her neck.

All of them, however, fail to stay on for more than five seconds before vanishing and revealing her pale nude form again.

"I can't bare this!" She cries.

"Don't worry about it, we'll do better." I say reassuringly.

Finally, I think I have a solution."So um...here's the thing. I don't think we can get clothes on you. Nothing at all." I shrug, defeated. "But maybe.....maybe if we get people to accept that there's a naked girl at school."

"What do you mean?"

"You're going to have to go to school naked."

She brings a hand to her mouth. "No! I'm not...I can't!"

I hug her tightly despite her nudity. "I know...it's embarrassing. But you did it for one day. You need to come back, Allie. I miss you. Even naked you." My voice drops to a whisper. "I love you."

She hugs me back for a moment, then brings her head out from under my chin. She turns her body so she can see me."I still love you too, Zee. Thank you for trying."

I nod. "Thanks for coming back."

We hug for another moment, then I set her down. "Alright, let's try one more time. We need to go to the mall."

We walk along to the mall. She doesn't say anything as I buy several pairs of pants, shorts, skirts, shirts, sweaters, cardigans and every other kind of clothing you can imagine.

"How many will they fit?" She asks.

"We'll have to see."

We find three pairs of shorts, three shirts, two skirts, one sweater and ten pairs of pants. It looks like it could work.I literally bury her in clothing as fast as I can, and she's putting them on as much as she can. I think this angers whatever is doing this. There's a rumble and a flash of light. And then suddenly, Allie is in her birthday suit again......and as I look around the store, so are several other girls!

I look at the floor. There on the ground is a little piece of white fabric. I kneel down to pick it up, and read what seems to be a note.Sorry, Zee. Had to be done.

-Witch

The other items on the floor are also notes, all from 'Witch'.Long story short, this "Witch" wants Allie naked forever, for whatever reason. And apparently is willing to strip other girls to keep it that way. The girls that were stripped realize their total nudity and scamper around the store, screaming and covering themselves."That was a dumb idea, Zee."

Allie nods. "I know. I think I want to go home."

I look at her seriously. "You realize this means you'll never wear clothing again?!"

She gives me a blank look. Then she laughs, and I decide that this must be a joke.

"Allie! That's not funny!"

She stops laughing.

She just looks down at herself. "I think we figured that out a long time ago. I just didn't want it to be true...."

She starts sniffling. I try to hug her, but she backs away.

"I can never wear clothes again! I'll always be....I'll be naked!" She's beside herself. "I'll never go to school again! I'll die of embarrassment! And everyone will make fun of me!"

My stomach starts churning. I know she's right.

I do the only thing I can do and hug her tightly. She hugs me back, closing her eyes.

"Everything's going to be alright, I promise."

We hug in silence for a moment, then she breaks away.

"I have to... go home now". I watch as she runs past me, then turn around to watch her sprinting, bare feet slapping the mall floor as her perky butt wiggles behind her.

That's when I see her. The Witch. She floats in the air, lookingAllie around the store.

"Hello," She speaks with a low voice.

Allie screams at the sudden apparition. She begins to run in circles, screaming for help. But there's no one here but us.

The Witch walks after her, floating in the air.The Witch speaks plainly. "Yes, Abigail . You will always be without clothing. I made it so." She looks almost proud.

Half of me wants to fight her, but the other half... I just want to curl up in a ball and die.

"Why?" Allie's voice shakes and I know she is scared.

The answer is simple, but almost insultingly so. "You're adorable. You're the most pleasant person I could choose to practice my nudist spell on.""Can't you pick someone else?" She asks.

The Witch smiles... a cold, cruel smile. "I could, but I didn't."

"You're sick."

The Witch laughs.

"Now now, a good nudist would show the world what she has. Let's do that for just a moment." She snaps, and suddenly Allie's arms let go of her breasts and move from her crotch. She's completely exposed. She blushes.Allie squeals in embarrassment. "Pl-please! Stop, give me back control!"

The Witch laughs again. She floats to the ground while Allie stands frozen in place, desperately trying to cover up her body. "What must you be thinking, little one? Do you think me so cruel I would strip you of all your clothes, then discard you naked?"

"I... don't know!" She cries.The Witch disappeared, and then Allie fell to the floor, still buck naked. She screamed, and then quickly covered her body.

Shaking, she looks around."Seriously, wh-what the hell is going on today?!" Then she pulled herself into a ball of nude flesh, barely covered by her thin arms and legs. Her toes flexed against the cold tile floor, and her hair hung over her face. Blue eyes peeked out, darting around to survey for escape. And in a soft voice, she cried. "....why me?!"

"Because you were born to be naked." The Witch says simply.

"But why?" She continues to cry. "Why did you do this to me?"

"It was an experiment, Allie ."

"An experiment?" She repeats.

"Yes, Allie , it was an experiment. A very important one."

"A very important one..." She mumbles. "How?

"You will be the first of many. I just needed to start with the right girl. And you're definitely living up to expectations!" The Witch mused. "Imagine. I can do this to any poor girl I please."

"You're insane..just... just leave me alone." She says, trembling.

The Witch floats closer. "No, now that I'm finished with my tests, you are going to help me!"

"What do you want?!

The Witch finally shows a sickening smile. "Why....what good is a miracle if one can't demonstrate it? I'd like you to get out there, and let everyone see what I can do if they cross me!"

"Cross you? You...!

The Witch laughed. "No, girl. We're not enemies, yet. You were merely a weighted decision on my part. My act is not one of malice."

"Then why do it?!

The Witch responded easily. "There had to be a first."

"... what do you want me to do?

"That's none of my concern now. You'll draw notice, for sure. Go, live your life as best you can. My beautiful new nudist friend."

And the Witch was correct about that. Allie never did wear a stitch again. She remained the cutest girl I knew, and now she was that much and more. She was the only girl I knew who couldn't cover herself with more than her dainty hands. Eventually we started dating. I took her out to restaurants, naked. To movies, with nothing on her from head to bare feet. We got married, and she was bare. It was a good life.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)