More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by u7692 u7692

What's The Difference?

All women with D-Cup breasts or larger are cumdumpsters

"Now," Charles begins. "One thing I haven't already mentioned is that in the new world, treating all women with D-Cup breasts or larger as cumdumpsters is normal in public for society."

"What-" You begin to speak. That's not really a bad thing though...

"You also get a sort of special power that lets you have complete sexual control over women aged 18-30." Explains Charles.

Without hesitation you agree to do it. As an eighteen year old teenage boy this is what you have always dreamed of. Charles guides you to a large device that has beams of blue and purple light whirling around the outside. You can hear a soft hum and assume it's from the machine.

"Just step up onto this platform and say goodbye to this universe," Charles says.

You slowly step onto the round metal plated platform and feel vibrations from underneath you.

"Oh, you might need this," Charles says as he hands you a wallet. "Short term memory loss may occur so this wallet contains everything you need."

With that, Charles pulls a lever and you see a blinding flash of light and a screeching noise for a few seconds.

You are about to make your wildest fantasies become a reality...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)