More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Interactive Writer Interactive Writer

Why is the computer being brought back to life?

All Systems are failing

Emergency lights start flashing as the ship wide alarm is going off. Most, if not all Cryochambers are malfunctioning, as the ship's AI computer starts to thaw out the first Cryochamber.

Choices-

Zuri Holtz:

Zuri is the newest member to the Starship The Millennia, a colony starship sent out to explore and find a new home planet for an overgrowing population on Earth, That was a thousand years ago though this is not known to Zuri Holtz. She was a Homeless Civilian on Earth, she became homeless at a young age due to her father and mother had been killed by a serial killer, and the government being corrupted and all there was no justice and the killer was aloud to run free and she received no help from the government. they told her, "if your father and mother were apart of this government then things would be fine and we would help. But seeing as they wanted their freedom to do things their way, they receive no help and neither will you and we cannot take your parents killer to trial since you and your parents are not apart of the government." this was three years ago, and the day she was taken aboard this colony starship marked her eighteenth birthday as the commander of the ship requested her to be brought on board. and the only thing that the Commander told her was, "I have no qualms of allowing the government to control another planet they will have their on government formed on the new planet, and I will no longer be alive once we get there so I can't influence the natural growth of a new civilization."

Character Description:

Eighteen, red hair with emerald green eyes kind of a faint glow to them due to the exposure of non-lethal radiation from drifting in the unknown void of space. She is four foot ten inches tall, skinny with nice perky D sized breasts, as you look down to her sexy hips, that most men would consider to be a sexy slutty frame with a nice skinny bubble butt, with nice thick thighs that support her frame. She is still a virgin.

Who do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)