More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedeemerofDark RedeemerofDark

...Who gets the package?

Alina the Widow

Alina slowly made her way to the door, her footsteps making no sound whatsoever, as if trying to copy her disposition. At fifty years of age and after losing her beloved husband she had very little to be happy about or even talk about either, she took a sort of "vow of silence" having never said anything since the event. She had already been pretty quite before then to, so as she opened the freshly oiled door knob that made basically no noise whatsoever she noticed the box, not questioning where it came from and figuring it was one of her friend's attempts to cheer her up or make her feel better. She picked up the mysterious cube of cardboard and closed the door as soundlessly as she opened it, making her way to her living room and sitting in the sofa in front of the TV...before realizing she had nothing to open the box with. She went to go and grab a box cutter and as she flicked it out and sat back down she evenly and quickly rendered the tape on the box ineffective before opening the package up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)