More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

How does Cremia end up naked?

Aliens!

It was the Dawn of the Second Day at Romani Ranch. Rays of sun peaked in through Cremia's bedroom window and she heard cuccos calling, but the red haired farm girl just wanted to go back to sleep.

"Cremia! Cremia!" her little sister Romani called, bounding up the stairs. "It's terrible! Aliens!"

Cremia moaned. Romani had been going on about Them for weeks now, always practicing with her bow, getting ready to fend off Them. "It's fine," she said, still half asleep. "The aliens aren't going to steal our cows."

"No! I was wrong, Cremia! They weren't coming after our cows! It wasn't the cows!"

Cremia yawned. "That's nice."

"They were coming after our clothes!"

"Uh-huh." Cremia rolled over and reached to pull her sheet over her bare skin, but the sheet was gone. And why was her skin bare? Hold on, she was naked! Why was she naked? She yelped and curled up in a ball, trying to shield her naked body from her younger sister's gaze. "What happened?"

"That's what I've been trying to tell you!" Romani said. "Aliens came, and they took all our clothes!"

Cremia eyed Romani, who was still wearing the same white dress that she always wore. "They didn't take yours. If this is some sort of prank …"

"I'm not joking! They couldn't take my dress because I was wearing it, but all my other clothes are gone, just like yours! They must have taken your nightdress right off your body while you were asleep."

Cremia blushed until her face matched her hair. Romani didn't seem to be joking, but if she really thought that the farm had been attacked by extra-terrestrial clothes snatchers, Cremia suspected that she was just as much a victim of an elaborate hoax as Cremia herself was. Well, almost as much. She still had something to wear, while Cremia had only her pale, freckled skin.

And no matter what had happened to their clothes, their work wouldn't take a break just because she wasn't dressed for it. Cows needed to be milked, horses needed to be tended to, milk needed to be delivered … oh, goddesses! The milk delivery was tonight! Dressed or not, failing the delivery right before the Carnival in Clock Town would ruin them!

Frantic, the two of them searched the house for something to wear. Whoever had taken their clothes, aliens or not, must have left something!

What did they find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)