More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cantalope Cantalope

How does your mind work now?

Alien thoughts

"... Debs?" You blink.

Roy was standing in front of you, giving you a concerned look. You must have zoned out for a moment... Or maybe more than a moment. Your head throbs and your eyes feel dry, like you'd been staring at a screen but worse. You try to give him a bright smile but your headache twists it into a grimace, "Sorry I... just got a really bad headache." He ushers you over to a seat and you gladly take it, hands going to your temples to try and massage out some of the pain. He brings you a glass of water and you smile up at him, genuinely this time. He was such a sweet boy.

It's so sad he's never had a girlfriend.

You frown. Where had that thought come from? It was true you suppose, though you'd never seen him showing interest in any girls. In fact you were, silently of course, wondering if he was asexual.

He should know how to kiss so he can get a girlfriend.

What? That wasn't how dating worked... Roy was looking at you anxiously. Almost apprehensively, "Roy, what was that flash? Did you-" You were blinded by a brilliant white light.


"...Debs?" You blink.

Roy was standing in front of you, giving you a concerned look. Your head feels like someone had taken a jackhammer to your temple, its so bad you nearly retch. Nausea overcomes you and you slump onto the table, "Hey, are you ok?"

"Head... hurts!" You can barely make sense of your surroundings the pain is so bad.

"Let me help you to bed. You can sleep." You can't imagine falling asleep with this pain-

Sleep.

You suddenly felt exhausted and you collapse as soon as you reach the bed. Confused thoughts whirl inside you, some of which felt... wrong.

Why is this happening, it hurts so much!

Roy is such a good boy.

Roy? What did he show me? What the hell-?

It's so sad he's never had a girlfriend.

What... what...?

You lose consciousness before you can make sense of anything, soothing blackness swallowing up the pain.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)