More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cantalope Cantalope

What's next?

Waking up

You stir weakly, looking blearily around your bedroom. Your head felt better but you still felt tiny aftershocks every few moments from whatever migraine afflicted you earlier. What on earth could have brought that on? Roy wanted to show you-

Roy is such a good boy.

"Roy is such a... good boy..." You whisper the words as they derail whatever train of thought you had been having. He really was a good boy. Always there to help or hang out. He was your son but thanks to the age difference, or lack thereof, you'd sometimes thought of him more like a little brother. Warm feelings of love make you smile happily, leaning back onto the pillows.

It's so sad he's never had a girlfriend.

"So... sad..." It really was sad. You guess you'd never thought of it before but it was undeniably depressing that he'd never had a special someone. It struck some chord deep within you and you actually felt the pinpricks of tears in your eyes. What if he never finds someone? What if he ends up alone?

He should know how to kiss so he can get a girlfriend.

"Kiss..." He should know how to kiss so he can get a girlfriend. Maybe he's tried before and she turned him down after the first kiss? That's awful! The hot tears welling in your eyes spilled over down your face at the thought and you resolve that he needs to know how to kiss properly. But... how will he learn?

You should teach Roy how to kiss.

"I should... should... teach...?" Splitting pain shot through your skull, causing you to convulse and cry out.

"Debs! Are you ok?" Roy was suddenly there, leaning over you, hands going to yours and holding them.

"Roy... I don't know what's gotten into me. I keep getting these awful migraines..." He rests his hands, still holding yours, on your chest.

"It's ok Debs, we can go to the doctor to get you checked out next week if they keep giving you problems. What about dinner? Would you like me to order pizza?" You couldn't put your finger on it but it seemed like something was off about him... like he was trying to avoid-

Roy is such a good boy.

You smile lovingly at your son, "Oh Roy, you're such a good boy. Sure that sounds great." He grins almost ear to ear and you giggle as he runs out of the room. He was still a little kid at heart. You lie back on your bed, greatful you didn't have to think about dinner, and let your mind wander...

You should teach Roy how to kiss.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)