More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sijiki sijiki

Who is your stepmom??

Alicent Hightower [House of the Dragons]

You're Rhaenor Targaryen.

You're the eldest son and heir of King Viserys Targaryen and Queen Aemma Targaryen.

You're friends with Alicent Hightower.

She's the daughter of your father's hand Lord Otto Hightower.

You and Alicent are classmates meaning you have studied under the maester together.

You were also born in the same year.

Your mother Queen Aemma Targaryen is fond of Alicent even considering her a good match for you but that's something to confirm in the future.


Something very horrible happens.

Your mother Queen Aemma Targaryen dies giving birth to your younger sibling.

Your father becomes depressed.

His hand Otto Hightower suggests him to marry again.

The new bride chosen for your father is Alicent!

You feel disbelief and disgust watching her exchange wedding vows with your father.

Then comes the bedding ceremony because it's custom in Westeros that newlyweds consummate their marriage and have sex for the first time in front of the wedding guests.

With rousing cheers from hundreds of noble lords and ladies - your father deflowers Alicent and possibly impregnates her.

You watch from shadows and -

A. swear .

B. forgive Alicent because she was by her father.

C. leave King's Landing to go adventuring with your uncle Daemon Targaryen.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)