More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

Who do you play as?

Alice

Alice already owned a fucktoy called Fleur. Fleur had long wavy brown hair, massive tits, and a plump butt. The day she was made a fucktoy, Alice made sure to allow Fleurs body to be stretched to the extremes, but not necessarily be made tight again after the fuck session. Alice didn't allow Fleur to wear any clothes, as it would make her only more human. Therefore even in public Fleur was to walk slightly behind Alice, wearing absolutely nothing at all. Not even shoes or a collar. Alice also loved anal play. She had spent collectively days if not weeks having fun and playing with Fleur's ass and hole. Fleur of course loved every single invasion of her body and cherished and loved being used and abused by such a well endowed Futa such as Alice. Her 19-inch cock brought Fleur great pleasure, even more so because Fleur knew her body would always make room for it, no matter what.

It was the 5th year of being Alice's fucktoy, and they were out shopping for a cock-ring for Alice. Fleur walked behind Alice, eyeing her massive swaying cock from time to time. After about 10 minutes of perusing the store, Alice found a large metal cock-ring that she liked. She snapped her fingers to call Fleur over, who immediately dropped to her knees in front of Alice. Alice placed the metal cock-ring on top of her cock-head, and ordered Fleur to push the ring to the base using her mouth. This obviously excited Fleur, and without hesitation she salivated like mad onto Alice's cock, and seconds later the enormous cock all the way into her throat and down into her stomach. The outline of her cock against Fleur's skin turned Alice on immensely. Fleur wiggled the cock-ring into place, and then retracted her head from Alice's cock, slurping and swallowing all of the saliva in the process. Alice patted her fucktoy's head as a reward and went up to the cashier to pay.

Where do they go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)