More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Storm Chyld Storm Chyld

Whose story unfolds?

Alice Kane, a young Hell Knight fresh from the academy.

At the exact moment the alarm went off, Alice Kane bounced out of her bed of silk sheets heading toward the bathroom. Slipping her toned athletic body into the shower, she quickly got cleaned up for the day. Drying her large breasts, and round butt, and all the delicious skin between, she walked to her closet to get dressed. Slipping a black thong over her lush ass, she donned her mismatched leather boots, that ended just below the knee. The left boot was black, the right one red. She then slipped on a set of fingerless gloves, that slipped up to her elbows with the same colors as her boots. Next came a skirt, consisting of stiff leather flaps, that alternated between black and red, and ended just above her knees. Finally she slipped a sexy corset over her huge breasts, and with the snap of her finger, the buckles clipped into place, up the back of the leather piece. In contrast to her accessories, the top was red on the left side, and black on the right. With her sexy stomach left bare, and her large breasts displaying an absurd amount of cleavage, she was nearly ready.

Walking over to the full length mirror, she stared at her alabaster skin, that made some Frost Knights jealous, she ran her hands through her long silky hair. Her hair was the catalyst of her outfit, the left side black as night, the right side red as blood. Grabbing two silver strings, she cupped her hair, half in each hand, and pulled them up and to the side. With a smirk, the strings bound themselves in place, and as she slid her hands down to the end, her hair was left in perfect pig tails. She smiled brightly at herself, as she slipped her index finger, magically applying red lipstick. With a quick kiss, she used her ring finger on each hand to apply eye shadow. Finishing up, she grabbed her sword belt and buckled it below her sexy navel. The short blades, had ornamental hilts, the left black, the right red.

Alice Kane exited her quarters and made her way down the halls of the Dreadnought Aegis, toward Commander Aiza's office. Alice wore a smile on her ruby lips, and a twinkle in her blue eyes, but inside she was nervous. She had just graduated from the Academy, and this was her first real assignment. If all went well, it would be her first real mission too. As a member of the house of Kane, one of the most prestigious Hell Knight families their was a lot of pressure on her to succeed.

The Aegis was under the command of Argus Aiza a powerful Steel Lord, the ruling house of the Steel Empire. Though not a noble, his prowess in combat, both as an individual and leader, had gained him his high command over the prized ship they were on. The Aegis was one of several ships that were out in the deepest of the stars away from their homeland, seeking planets for their growing empire.

Reaching the commander's office, she gently pressed the button, and awaited a reply. The door slid open, revealing a lavish office. Sitting behind his desk, the regal looking man glanced up at her with a soft smile. He was wearing a standard black and gold fleet suit. His long white hair was left free to frame his light blue face. His right eye was naturally a light blue, but his left eye was a cybernetic red. A feint scar ran down that side of his face, indicating his once real eye had been lost in a fight.

“Greeting Sergeant Kane.”

“Thank you Commander Aiza.” She smiled, slapping her right fist over her heart in salute.

Pushing out from his seat, he tugged his zipper open, and pulled out his hardening shaft. “Why don't we get started?”

Does she hesitate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)