More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Storm Chyld Storm Chyld

Does she hesitate?

Her daddy taught her better than that.

Without a word the young redhead slipped between his knees, and gently took his thick cock in her gloved hand. Slipping her ruby lips over the tip, she began bobbing up and down, while her tongue swirled his circumference to get him nice and wet. Aiza leaned back moaning in pleasure, as the little slut did her duty. As his dick got slick from her saliva, she slipped deeper and deeper, till she had taken all of his shaft down her throat.

Alice pulled up half way, taking a short breath before diving back down. As she bobbed her head, deepthroating her commanding officer, she spiraled her lips along his slick shaft, to add to the pleasure. All the while her tongue would wiggle along his skin, seeking to tantalize his sensitive flesh. The pleasure was pushing him close, she could tell, and she was excited to be giving him so much pleasure.

Without warning the man grabbed her pig tails and began ramming his thick meat deep into her throat, with rabid ferocity. No matter how good a woman was, some men just had to have control. Alice opened herself up to his desire, and relished his thick pole bashing against her tonsils. Within a few moments the handsome man groaned loudly, as he blew his seed down her throat and deep into her warm belly.

Finally his hands relented, and the young knight pulled back coughing, as she tried to catch her breath. The man smiled, his head lulling back in pleasure. “I was going to brief you while you worked, but I got a little lost in the pleasure.”

“Thank you sir.” Alice beamed at the compliment, leaning in to lick him clean.

Once she finished he gestured for her to stand. “As you know Sergeant Kane, we're orbiting a planet designated as Soleki One. As the only Goldilocks planet in this system we're hopeful the planet will prove hospitable for future colonization. As the Vanguard in this area it is our job to scout any threats. We will be sending a single drop ship to establish a foot hold in one of the forested areas, our scientists found promising. You will be our Knight on the ground.”

“I will not fail you.” The busty knight said with a crisp salute.

“You leave at o eight hundred.” He replied dismissing her.

With a bow the young redhead exited his office, glowing with pleasure and excitement. Taking a deep breath she made her way down the hall heading back to her quarters. Lost in her thoughts she accidentally bumped into someone. Turning to apologize she was cut off with a glare from a fellow Knight from the academy.

Emma Winter was a young Frost Knight that had trained with Alice back at the academy. The pale goddess had long flowing black hair, like a curtain of night. Her eyes were like tiny emeralds. Her huge breasts were encased in a tight cloth cuirass, with a deep cleavage and an exposed midriff. The cloth was blue with gold trim, and a thumb sized sapphire sat at the lowest point of her cleavage, forcing the eyes toward her luscious orbs. Dark blue leather boots that stopped beneath her knee were matched by blue leather bracers, each with a large skull embossed on them. Her skirt was made of dark blue overlapping cloth, with gold fringe at the bottom of each of the three lairs, ending just above the knee.

“By the Lords, why do you never watch where you're going Hell Knight!” Emma growled at her.

“If you have a problem with me, we can settle it like we always do.” Alice sneered back at her rival.

It was no secret that Hell Knights, and Frost Knight got along as well as fire and ice. This wasn't the first time the two had tangled either. They had fought all the way through the Academy. It hadn't helped that they were both nobles, representing powerful houses.

“Are you sure, I heard you blew the commander to get the ground assignment.” Emma chuckled haughtily.

Alice clenched her teeth in anger, but Emma had made a point. Did she have time to dally, she did have an important mission.

Does she make time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)