More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by k2kmikey k2kmikey

Who will marry Tori?

Alice Harris, a pizza girl who accidently gets married to me (GFS)

I opened the door to see a female with brown hair and blue eyes holding a pizza box and holds it and then opens it so I can see the pizza, but she can not see it. When I see what is written on this pizza which is 'Will you Marry Me' I say "yes I will do just that with you." After I say that I hug her which leads to her being confused until she actually reads the message on the pizza and then she looks scared that her co-workers set her up for telling her to open the box so I can see it, but she can not see it which leads her to be surprised that she is getting to complete stranger. So I ask if she wants to come inside so we can both find out how this happened from my parents and I am hopeful that her co-workers are giving her time off for this so she can find out how this happened also.

A/N

Thanks for the suggestion of using the pizza girl who just thought it was just a regular pizza, but ended up being a marriage proposal between two strangers who are both lesbians I am guessing. So keep the suggestions coming for who you want to marry Tori so I can put it in this story by using the link below so others enjoy reading it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAomeq4QFjRJkR0syv3JygFzpuFP0HvQiN8nl_iyjRPLbrzQ/viewform

https://strawpoll.com/polls/NMnQ5NKBWn6

How did this happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)