More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SmurfyBlue SmurfyBlue

Who downloads the TransDev?

Alice, a shy and nerdy high school senior.

You opened an email from one of your classmates, which read something along the line of "You're a nerd, right? Can you check if this is a virus? Kthnx!"...

You're really sick and tired of your classmates telling you what to do, and in your mind you've hit, kicked or slapped all of them multiple times. But you're weak, shy, and pretty small. You're not new to downloading or pirating things from sketchy websites yourself, so you grab an old laptop you keep around for just these sorts of situations and download the strange program there. If it IS a virus, you're at no risk of losing anything, and if it isn't you can always transfer it over later.

When the download finishes the program immediately runs and a a plain looking window opens with a beige background and a large search bar in the middle of the screen. Enter a name is visible along with a search for: proximity selection.

Before doing anything, you start up a second program that scans this strange program for viruses, as well as a custom script your wrote with a friend that extracts the file's executable and decompiles it back into code files.

"Now then, let's see what this is all about" you think to yourself as you start to type your own name into the search field.

There it is Alice Dorothy Stephenson, and with a click of your own name, a fully nude 3D render of yourself in a T-pose showed up on screen. 1m50cm(~4.92ft), a slender pear figure, modest B cup breasts and apple-shaped butt of a similarly modest size. Natural dark blonde hair reaching just past the shoulder blades and a tiny triangle shaped rug to match. A pale complexion, brown eyes, a small button nose and thin lips.

The amount of information made you instantly double over backwards in shock, tumbling out of your chair! "What the fuck?!" you yell as you get back up, looking closely at the screen and studying the 3D model. Using your mouse to spin the model around, you're terrified at how close the model is to the real thing. "How is this possible?" you think to yourself, "What the hell kind of prank is this?!".

You spend a couple more moments looking at the model in awe and terror. But you compose yourself and decide to look at what else this strange program can do. The model is surrounded by words describing the different body parts and upon selecting one a settings screen opens with all sorts of sliders and numbers. Looking through it you notice you are currently on the Physical Changes tab, but there is a Mental Changes tab available as well.

Switching to the Mental one the model disappears and what is shown in the window instead is the following:

Mental gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

IQ: 126

"What the hell?" You think, "I did a test and that totally said my IQ was 139, not 126..." another blow to your already weak ego.

However something more important caught your eye. Further down was a large text input field tagged as Specified Mental Changes with a hand full of small examples in the line of Name is scared of cats or Name is coward by nature which sound exactly like the sort of changes you would make to yourself. Get rid of your shyness, and your fear of confrontation.

But now it's time to test, after all, the model might have freaked you out with it's accuracy, but you still didn't believe all this is real.

How will you test the strange program?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)