More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is she?

Alice, Sorority President

Alice Whitmore came strutting into to the Delta Alpha Delta meeting wearing her Halloween costume even though it was still late August. "OK, bitches," said Alice, the sorority president. "This year for our annual Halloween Ball, I'm going to be a sexy Alice in Wonderland. I've had this idea for years, but waited until my senior year. None of you are to dress in anything like this, get it?"

"Um, you can't tell us how to dress," said Lauralee Strong.

"Look, I'm calling this costume, so anyone else dressing like this will just be a copy cat, or better yet a copy cunt!" Alice snorted at her own joke.

Lauralee glared at Alice. The two had been rivals ever since their freshman year. They both had the hots for the same guy. At the Halloween Ball that year, someone spread a rumor that Lauralee had crabs, and to make matters worse, someone put itching powder in the crotch of Lauralee's panties that night. Lauralee suspected Alice, but had no proof. Over the years, the two were cordial enough not to cause any major drama at the sorority, but whenever they were in private, they exchanged insults.

The Delta Alpha Delta Halloween Ball was to be held at ball room at a hotel near campus. Delta parents always footed the bill. It was the social event of the semester for the sorority, and Lauralee decided to really make it a night to remember, or for Alice, a nightmare to remember.

what's her plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)