More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

what's her plan?

A little sabotage

Lauralee smiled. Alice may be hot, but she was also an absolute idiot. She had openly told everyone where her costume would be stored in the house, and didn’t ask anyone to look over it. The perfect chance for a little sabotage that would make her night a nightmare.

Her chance came as soon as Alice and her posse left for a meeting with other sorority leaders. There was no one there, so Lauralee found it very easy to sneak into the storage section and where the costume was. She took it out of the closet it was hanging on. Apron, dress, and a cutesy bowtie.

Looking at it, Lauralee was pleasantly surprised to discover the fabric seemed to be already weakened. She then understood why. The dumbass got it a few sizes smaller, probably thinking she looked sexier with her curves on full display... And not realizing that it gave Lauralee the perfect opportunity to humiliate her.

She'd already heard the rumors that Alice planned to go without any underwear. If it was true, after her little weakening adjustments, her breasts would be on display. And the skirt. She could do something with it too.

Her grandmother had taught Lauralee about making clothes, and she was pretty skilled with the right equipment, which was easy to come by just by calling her grandma.

"And do what exactly?", she mumbled to herself. She could find the weak point in the front of the apron and dress, so it would fall apart a while after she put it on, long enough for her to be at the Ball. She had a mole inside of her posse, she could convince their dumb president that the dress would get dirty if she wore it in the way there, and that she should change when they got to the ball.

And she had a plan for the skirt too. She could create a system by which there would be a loose string. Not too long, but enough for Alice to notice it when she put it on, and brush against her thigh. Lauralee knew from past experience she would try to pull it out, as she had with other clothing articles before.

This generally led to nothing much other than it snapping, but this time it would be different. She would reinforce it so it wouldn't snap, and connect it with the more important ones in the skirts structure. When Alice pulled it, the whole skirt would fall apart. To make sure it worked she could use other skirts. So Lauralee's plan was set. She heard someone approaching, so she put the costume back and hid. She saw Alice come in with her right hand, Tabitha.

"Oh this I'll be great, Tabs. The cunt Lauralee will be so outshone by my costume! Don't I look just great!", Alice said happily as they went to the closet. Alice then took it out and held it over her.

"Yes, Alice, but don't you think it’s a bit tacky to go as a character that shares your name? I did tell you I found that assassin costume that would make even Lauralee look flat-chested compared to you. Besides, that is too small for you. What if something happens?", Tabitha responded. It was clear she wasn't as enthusiastic about this costume. However, Alice ignored her, much to Lauralee's relief. She was too dumb to listen to reason.

"Oh, shut up, what can happen? Anyways, how is the plan to drag that cunt through the dirt at the ball going?", she offhandedly asked, unaware she was about to reveal her plans to her enemy. Lauralee made sure to stay quiet, but listened intently.

"We still don't know what she'll wear, so progress is slow. But, we do have the framework. That hot guy , Ed, is already in. He'll offer to go with her to the ball, then "accidentally" throw water all over her costume and "trip", ripping her top", Tabitha explained, and Lauralee smiled. She now could humiliate Alice and stop her own planned humiliation.

They talked some more and then left. Lauralee left some time after them, then went to her room and gave her grandmother a call. She needed a bit of equipment.

How does her plan go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)