More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who's hand is it on?

Alfred Pennyworth

Alfred Pennyworth was devoted his master, Bruce Wayne. Raising him, the young master was like a son. As were the adopted children which Master Wayne collected. The fact they had done so many amazing things by fighting crime and saving the world. As Batman and his family, they had sacrificed so much. Including their happiness.

So upon receiving the Yes Man's Ring from an old friend who had died... in bed with several attractive young women, Alfred knew he didn't have much more to ask for. Save for the happiness of family of his young master. Which he would help them with, whether they want it or not.

Which he had set about doing, including getting the young master to propose to his paramour Selina "Catwoman" Kyle. As well as getting the two of them to accept it, and even welcome it. This was just one of the steps in his plan. Another aspect of that would be to make the world safer for his son in everything save blood. Including willing to help him become a team player, as well as eliminate a number of villains and give the Master some major muscle.

He looked at the various schedules he had set up, noticing a good time to begin the next step of his his plan. Which was....

What is Alfred's plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)