More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Alexis Yu-Gi-Oh! Dommy Mommy

Alexis Rhodes entered the Slifer Red dorm room. She had a key so she just opened the door herself and strutted inside. Her Master was inside, sleeping, which was to be expected given he slept in every day. Really, for a man of twenty years (the same age as every one of Alexis' cohort at this college academy), he could stand to wake up a bit earlier. But on the other hand it was good since she had to wake him up by sucking on his morning wood.

After she entered the room, she stripped out of her uniform and dressed up in a porn parody version of a duel monster. Her Master liked this one especially, the way if clung to her form while still having the touch of the mystical that most humanoid duel monsters possessed; he said it showed off how she was a part of his collection almost like she was a card he owned.

When she was fully changed, she walked over to her Master's bed and lifted the blanket off her Master’s sleeping form. He was dressed in his pajamas, as usual. She slid his pants down and there it was, his dick, hard as a flagpole. She hovered her mouth over it and then engulfed it in her mouth pussy.

She slid her face up and down the dick, wrapping it around with her tongue and doing her best to deep throat it. Alexis wasn’t quite fully proficient yet, but she had only been his for a week now, so she was still training her gag reflex out of herself.

The Obelisk Blue student did know enough to make sure to properly slobber over it, so that it was properly lubricated like it would be in her actual pussy. She definitely didn’t want to hurt her Master. Though he did seem to like things rough on his end.

His eyes blinked open and he groaned, half-awake but fully aware of how good he was feeling. Alexis took no small amount of pride in that. After all, her worth as a human being now was tied to how happy she could make her Master.

She withdrew and spat some saliva on the quivering tip of his cock. “Do you like that, Master? You’re such a good boy, getting hard for your mommy.”

He opened his eyes fully and, finally realizing what was going on, moaned as his cock released its load onto Alexis’s chest. He liked to do that, marking her publicly like that. Not that she could show herself off like that in public, as per her Master’s orders.

“It looks like you did. Your aim is a bit off though. Good boys are supposed to cum in their mommy’s pussy.” She wasn’t actually his mother, naturally, but he had commanded her to act like that with him. He must have an fetish or something, not that it mattered to her. She was his to mold however he desired. He could have changed it so that she quit dueling altogether and just sucked and fucked his dick all day long, but he hadn’t. Something about keeping up pretenses, about not being caught. Alexis didn’t mind either way as she couldn’t even think about questioning his choice. So for most of the day she acted like nothing had changed, but in the morning and in the night, she was his sex toy acting as a dommy mommy for him.

She leaned her head down and licked up some of his cum. Her boobs were big enough so that she could reach them easily. “Delicious. Your cum is so good, son. I need it in my pussy now.” She tore off her skirt. Her bare, panty-less cunt was revealed to her Master. “So I’m going to take your dick and stuff it in me. Just lay back and let mommy take control.”

She hovered herself over the dick, aligning it with her innermost folds. With one of her gloved hands, she guided it into her core. For all her play-acting, she wasn’t lying when she said she wanted his cock in her. Her Master had mind-controlled her into being incredibly sensitive to his dick specifically, so that when it penetrated her, she came in a second flat. And she kept coming. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, drooling for lack of any higher guiding purpose. Her brain short-circuited and it was just by sheer muscle memory that her body remembered to ride the dick so that her Master could take his well-deserved pleasure.

After the deed was done and her Master had cum for a second-time, she got up and picked out her original outfit. She got dressed in that and paraded herself around the room while her Master went about his morning tasks. It was important to be good eye candy for her Master. As for his morning chores, she would have been happy to take care of him like an actual mother would, but he had a strangely independent streak sometimes and anyways he preferred her acting like a whore during this period. So she did so until it was time to go, and then she changed back into a spare uniform and vacated the premises with a long, sloppy goodbye kiss.

On her way out, she spared a glance at the card that was named after her. It had a picture of her in the same outfit she had worn for her Master. Her owner had framed it on a desk along with some other blank cards. Apparently her soul was trapped in there, stuck in a miniature shadow realm. It sounded a bit far-fetched to her if she was being honest. Though wasn’t Jaden saying something about duel monsters were real and their spirits could interact with the world outside of a duel? Hmm. Maybe she should look into it when she got back. Though it was hard to find time between duel practice, studying, and learning new sexual techniques to better please her Master. She could try to pencil in a bit of time though to see if her own Cyber Girls had any such latent presence. It would be an interesting experiment at the very least, and if it turned out that there was something more to this than just hocus pocus, then maybe she could summon her girls to help her please her Master. Alexis and her deck worked together as a team on the dueling field, so why not do so in the bedroom as well?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)