More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Quazar Quazar

Who's Naturuum's fateful pick?

Alexis Jones, a 23 year old fitness nut

Alexis loved to workout she loved the feeling of fatigue and sweat all over her body some might call her weird but this was what she like. Most of all she loved how toned and gorgeous her body would get as a result.

Today instead of working out at a gym she decided that today she’d go to the park. Dressing in working out shorts and a sports bra she jogged to the local park. “Oh what a lovely looking lady.” Naturuum said, looking down at Alexis. “But I bet she’d looking even better naked.”

When Alexis reached the local park she found that it was completely deserted. Alexis was a bit disappointed as she often enjoyed talking to other people on their runs, but pretty soon she’ll be happy that no one’s there.

Alexis started running her boobs started bouncing but it was kept in check by her sports bra. After about half an hour Alexis stopped at a nearby bench and to take a break and enjoy the nature around her. “This is nice.”, Alexis thought. “I know how to make it better.”, a mysterious voice said behind her. “Ah!”, Alexis screamed jumping out of her seat. “Sorry to startle you I’m Naturuum and it’s a pleasure to finally meet you Alexis.” Alexis was confused by what’s going on ‘Who was this naked lady and how did she know my name?’ “Those are all good questions and to answer them I am the goddess of nature I represent the natural state of everything so for me wearing clothes is a no no. As for how I know you well I’m the goddess of nature I know everything.” Alexis was frozen in place startled by the fact that this girl just read her mind.

“I know it’s a lot to take in but enough about me let’s talk about you. You are a gorgeous woman in the prime of your life you’ve turned you body into a work of art but your not truly showing it off. So to that end I’m here to help you.” Naturuum raises her hand pointing it at Alexis preparing her magic to help this poor woman.

What does Naturuum do to Alexis?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)