More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigZDE BigZDE

So, which lucky person are you going to follow?

Alexis: a body builder who is looking to add some 'serious mass'

Alexis smiled to herself as she drove home. She had decided to buy the stuff after her workout today alongside her usual supplements. She had always been curvy, never having to work too hard to garner the sexual attraction of most people, but she had been feeling a bit bored with her curves, and decided that getting buff would be more fun. She had already lost weight, and several cup sizes. She was a little disappointed, but knew that was the price you pay for toned arms and abs; and quite honestly, she enjoyed having more room to move around in the seat of her car.

She eyed the bottles as they sat on the counter of her apartment when the same temptation as always rose in her mind: forget all this weight training and do some weight gaining, get your curves back, be soft and smooth and irresistible. She shook the thought away as she ate her evening meal. She slightly dreaded it, dieting for this hadn't been as fun or glamourous as she had hoped, and she was rather tired of it. She always trudged through it, the glamor of her bod to come always keeping her on the straight and narrow.

However, one thing she was going to was going to change all that...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)