More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

what do you see?

Alexis, A Transfem Twenty-Something

I always loved how I looked fresh out of the shower...well, not always exactly, but definitely after having come out I do. I came out as trans after realizing it a handful of years ago and was able to go on hormones a couple years later. I'm now happy to say I have the.... assets that come from them now.

I brushed my now dried wavy brunette hair, did my makeup and got dressed and ready for my day of running errands. Well....I was going to the store then probably just grabbing a bite to eat, but same thing, right? Maybe I'd hit up my local game shop to see what Yugioh sets or Funko Pops they had in.

I was happy to enter the cool air of the store after walking through the sweltering heat of the parking lot, that's summer in the South for you I suppose. I used to be afraid going out into public early on in my transition considering where in the country I live, however I never seemed to get much hate or harassment offline at least, and I eventually learned to embrace being my true self more and more.

After I went on hormones, I began putting in more effort to slim down and work out, my skin became more soft so I started being more confident showing off my body. I was wearing my usual summer wear of a red, back laced tank top I got called pretty in once so I fell in love with, a pair of yoga pants and my favorite choker. It depends on how hot it is whether or not I'll wear a bra. Today was definitely a no bra day.

I went about my shopping getting some meat for dinner, some Mountain Dew, a case of piña colada cocktails, some snack cakes, the usual. Apparently something had fallen out of my cart, I only found out when someone from behind let me know. "Oh miss, you dropped this." She said. She looked.... familiar, but I just couldn't place her....

"Oh my gosh, Alan? Is that you?" She asked.

My blood froze. That was my deadname. A name I hadn't heard since high school.

She immediately looked horrified, not at me I don't think, but by her referring to my old name. "I'm so sorry....I uh, I'm assuming you don't....use that name anymore?" She sounded unsure about her wording, but I nodded. She didn't seem malicious about it.

"I uh, I go by Alexis now, actually." I told her with a smile. "You're Abigail Smith, right? How have things been?" I asked after thinking about her for a bit and recalling her name.

We caught up and swapped stories for a bit before I remembered I had ice cream that was slowly melting. "Oh, I should be letting you go then." Abigail chuckled "It was great catching up though. Here, do you want to swap numbers and we can catch up more later?"

"That sounds great." I smiled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)